Bonus chapter (and glims of the past)

A Year before the begining of the book.

Ink's POV

Hello, Creators ! How are you doing ? Me ? I am doing great. Right now, I am having yet again another cooking lesson with Lust. How is it going ? Well...

Lust : Ink !!! How did you put the boiling water on FIRE ?!

I think you got your answer.

Lust puts off the fire and sighs.

Lust : How did you even manage this one ?

Ink : I dunno ? Don't ask me.

Lust : I swear, Ink. I would be human, I would already have died from a heart attack...

Ink : Sorry...

Lust : Nah, don't worry... ... Could you play something, please ? I will think of something simpler, meanwhile.

Ink : Ok.

I got my flute out and begins to play something claming for Lust.

... I guess it was too calming, because he fell asleep. Oops...

Ink : Well, better bring him to bed. It won't be comfy like it.

I put my flute back and carry Lust like a princess in his room. He seems to have a fever. I put my hand on his foreskull, before understanding the problem.

Ink : Oh, is that Lust's heat period ? I forgot they have it in Underlust.

I remember Lust complaining about his heat, because it makes him really hot, and he don't want to sleep around with other. He would love to be with someone he likes, not someone just after some fun time.

Maybe I can do something about it.

I get Lust's soul out discretly and sit next to the bed. I need to really concentrate, while doing so, but after sometime, I manage to extract the lust induced in Lust's soul. Since it is dripping I summoned one of my empty vials to let the lust follow in it. Lust breathing is becoming calmer, and his fever seems to be going down.

It's really working, whoah. I almost thought it would fail.

Once I was done, I release Lust's soul and its return to its place, in Lust's torso. I leave him a note, on the fact I need to leave, and decide to put on the back an explaination of what I did, because, if there is any side effect, I would rather be informed quickly.

I don't think they will be any, but I learned it better to be safe than sorry.

I take the vials and teleport back home. Now, what do I do with this vial ? I better find a way for me to not take it by accident, because it is full concentrated lust, pretty sure I would try to rape the whole multiverse, if I take it for one of my vials. Hm... Well, I can begin by putting it in something else than a vial. Maybe I will hide it with Gin's mask and sweat ?

Let's do it for now.

I search around and find an empty bottle. I put the lust in it and write on it, so I won't forget what it is, than put it in my room.

Timeskip to a few weeks later.

So, Lust decided that since we entered febuary today, he would teach me how to make chocolate.

By the way, we do it at my place today, because Papyrus is in intense planning for his valentine's date with Mettaton. Yeah, I know, we are just the first, and he is already like that. I feel like Lust is going to be tired real quick.

Ink : Why chocolate though ? I am pretty sure it is complicated.

Lust : Yeah, but you can give it to Error. Like that, he will suffer from stomachache ! So, I will be in peace, for valentine !