Learing to love

Tobis POV
Once I drag deidara back to the bed I go and sit in the corner next to the plant zetsu. "I think you made him speechless" hidan says laughing way longer than the others did. "Shut up" deidara reply's to him throwing his pillow at him. "You can go back to your room tomorrow right now you must stay and be under observation" pain says while Konan hooked him back up to all the devices. "Tobi I'm putting you on watch just in case he tries to escape the rest of you have missions and Patrol" pain says as he walks out and the others groan following him. "Tobi I'm sorry for what happened before technically it's your fault for not shutting up" deidara says to me looking down at the clay bird he made. I chuckle in my head wondering if I should keep up this act with him. "Sorry deidara senpai is tobi still a good boy" I say with the voice I'm starting to hate. He just chuckles a bit and nods slowly probably thinking I wouldn't see "YAY DEIDARA SENPAI" I yell at him making him jump a bit. He just looks at me a mumbles something probably mad at me because I scared him. "I'm going to bed" he tells me rolling over on his side closing his eyes. Why did I kiss his hand back tho it's not like I like him or something. I love rin and I'll always love her. The whole reason I'm doing this is for her I can't let him get in the way. "Tobi" I look over to see deidara sitting up looking at me with a confused look almost like a daze. "Are you okay and why do you keep staring at me I can feel your eyes burring a whole in the back of my head" he tells me giving me a weird look. "Tobi just loves deidara senpai" I tell him not realizing what I said. He blushes throwing his blanket at my face "shut up and give that back I'm cold" he says to me wanting me to give the blanket back. "But tobi is also cold" I tell him smiling under his mask. "Well get your own blanket or just go to your room" he tells me more like a demand than a idea.

"I'll sleep here" I say clapping my hands a bit walking over and trying to lay in the bed keyword trying. Deidara kicks me off before I get the chance to get on. He also grabs the blanket from me as I'm getting up from the floor. "Deidara" I say in my normal voice and he just looks around the room with his eyes wide. "Tobi did you hear that" he asks me. "Call me obito" I tell him he just looks at me like I'm insane. "You can't tell anyone about this but my name is obito" he just slowly nods. "Don't worry I won't hurt you" I tell him and he just gulps and nods "why didn't you tell anybody that you aren't tobi". "That's to complicated to explain right now" he nods and has a look on his face I've seen one to many times. "So your telling that you could have talked In that voice BUT CHOSE THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE EVER" he yells at me pushing me away. "What's all the yelling about" hidan says as he walks in. "What are you doing here" deidara asks him "pain told me to watch deidara so tobi scram. I just nod "goodbye deidara senpai" I tell him in my tobi voice as he looks at me with more anger than before I just chuckle and walk out the room.
Time skip because water is wet
I come out of my room deciding to check on deidara it's been hours since I've seen him and I'm kinda getting worried with him being with hidan of all people. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by pain "what are you doing out here your supposed to be watching deidara" he tells me. "Hidan said that you said he had to watch deidara senpai." I tell him realizing I messed up "you didn't tell him that did you" he just shakes his head and sighs. We immediately walk to the hospital area and stop at the room deidaras in to scared to open the door and see what awaits us.

"It's way to quite" he tells me I nod agreeing with him as I put my hand on the door knob slowly opening it. I open the door to see a huge lump in the bed pain goes in and removes the blanket. Pillows those two idiots stuck pillows under the blanket to make it seem like they were here. I hear pain sigh and rub his hand down his face. "I'll send Kakuzu to look for him you can help him since you deidaras partner" he tells me. I walk out the room to see Itachi holding hidan by the collar of his robe. "I found one but he won't tell me where deidara is" he says as he drops hidan on the ground. "Where is deidara" pain asks him with a cold look in his eyes. "He's in his spot" hidan tells us "and where is that" I ask him. "It's the old waterfall that we used to train at he's on his way back" he tells us as we all hear a crashing noise coming from Kisames room. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GET OUT" I hear a yell sounding like Kisame "ITS JUST A BIRD LEAVE HIM ALONE" we hear deidara yells back at him. "GET IT OUT OF MY ROOM LET IT OUTSIDE" kisame yells while coming out of his room "now get out" he tells deidara as he walks back in the room as deidara walks out. I watch deidara flip him off until he sees us "oh hey guys what's going on" he says with a nervous chuckle. "Deidara get in the hospital room and because of that I'm going to make you and tobi share a room" pain tells him and I can't help but smirk behind my mask.

"Oh come on do I have to can't I sleep in hidans room" he says pointing at Hidan giving him a weird look. Hidan just bursted out laughing quite annoying if you ask me. "HAHAH DEIDARA MAKE SURE YOU CAN WAl-" deidara tackles him before he can finish "Hidan shut up before I blast you into a million pieces" deidara says to him reaching for some clay. "No no no" hidan says as he throws deidara off him. That looks like it hurt "are you okay deidara senpai" I say crouching over him "I'm fine ob-tobi". Maybe I shouldn't have told him my name. Wait why do I care if he gets hurt I don't like him or anything I love rin and I always will. Do you tho my conscious tells me.
Maybe I do like him.