Trouble always finds you

Itachis POV
"We know who you are obito Uchiha" kakuzu tells him stepping in the room. Obito or tobi whatever he likes being called goes to grab a Kunai "you can stop the efforts of fighting us we don't want any trouble and we won't tell anyone" I tell him walking in the room and sitting next to deidaras bed. "So how'd you guys find out" he asks us sitting in the other chair "it's a long story" kakuzu tells him. Obito just looks at the clock and tells us "I've got 2 hours till we have to be up and out of here so you've got time". "We can have this conversation later or somewhere else deidaras starting to wake up" I tell more than ask him "I-Itachi what are you doing here where is tobi" deidara ask me while sitting up. "Deidara I'm going to ask you once and that's it did you tell them my real name" obito asks him getting up from his seat "do you really think I'd betray you like that tsk you should no better get out all of you get out" deidara whisper yells at us to get out. "Even me" kakuzu asks him coming out from the shadows probably knowing it will scare deidara. "WHAT THE HELL YES YOU" deidara yells making us chuckle "I'm going back to bed everyone get out especially you obito" he tells us laying back down and closing his eyes. "Come on let's go to my room hidan is passed out on the couch I'll explain everything" kakuzu tells us walking out to his room as we follow.

Deidaras POV
Once I hear the door close I wait a few seconds before jumping out of the bed. I won't have long to get out of here before obito or someone else finds out I went to sunagakure without obito. I need to forget about him while the wound is still fresh so nothing like this happens again. I look down at my fingers and realize it's going to be impossible to make a bird. Damn it I'll have to go on foot. That's going to take forever maybe I can let Konan In on my secret plan and she can make me a bird out of paper. I can't help but laugh at myself I mean I do trust her but she'll probably tell pain or tobi. Thank god I convinced her to open the window so I can get out easily I grab the bag I hid under the bed and place what's left of hiruko in the bag. This will be one long of a trip I chuckle to myself jumping out the window I just hope nobody realizes I'm gone that will probably be impossible with obito always up my ass and hidan. I should probably run if I want to make it at a time where nobody will be around.

Right as I start running and jumping off and on trees I'm not even a few hours away until I'm being followed I guess I should go a few more hours before I stop it could just be a rabbit or something. I get to lost in my thoughts missing a step and falling face first. Once I fall stopping me from moving the thing thats following me also stops that's a bit to weird. "Tobi come out this isn't funny anymore" I say trying to make something at of clay hurting the hell out of my fingers. Once I say that out a jumps a dog "oh it's just a dog where's your owner little guy" I say walking towards the guy wait is that the headband of the leaf. "His owner is right here" I look up to where the voice came from to see the one and only copy ninja Kakashi. "I don't want any trouble" I tell him backing away from the dog only to bump into something. If Exercise was a smell it would smell like him. I turn around to be faced with a bowl cut dressed in green "well if you didn't want any trouble you shouldn't join the Akatsuki" he tells me holding up his thumb as Kakashi sighs. I've got no way out of this it's either I wait for obito or someone like a damsel in distress or get the crap beat out of me. "Listen I'm just on my way to sunagakure-" I stop myself realizing the last time I was there I kidnapped the kazekage "so your going back for round two with the Kazekage" Kakashi tells me pulling down his mask revealing his sharingan. Crap all I can do is yell "TOBI" I yell at the top of my lungs only to be punched in the stomach by one of the not really be able to see who it is.

Tobis POV
"And once we followed you and deidara we realized who you were" Itachi finishes his story cracking his fingers speaking of fingers I won- I'm pulled out of my thoughts by someone yelling my name from far away I look at Itachi and kakuzu to see if they also heard and they nod. "Deidara are you in here" Konan asks walking In the room "guys have you seen deidara I can't find him anywhere" Konan tells us while waking the others up. Crap do you think it was deidara who yelled. "Deidara senpai could have been the one to yell" I tell them jumping out the window "everyone go look for him now split into two to cover more ground" pain tells us as we start to run "deidara senpai is probably trying to get to Sunagakure he might be on that path" I tell them running a bit faster. It feels like I've been running for hours trying to find him until I hear kisame yell "HES OVER HERE" we all run over to find deidara all bloody and bruised. "D-deidara senpai" I manage to get out squatting next to him "I think he's in a Genjutsu" itachi tells us as hidan puts chakra into him. I look up at itachi wondering how he could be in a Genjutsu if we are the only people besides that brat Sasuke with that ability. How stupid can I be. It obviously has to be kakashi hatake how can he do this to deidara. "Why didn't they take him as a hostage" kakuzu asks us while looking at konan. Her eyes look grim like they just had a visit from the grim reaper "they didn't go after him for a capture mission their mission was to kill him.