A helping hand

Deidaras POV
No way I'm letting tobi obito whatever his name is sleep in the same bed as me. Especially after how fast I caught feelings for the idiot. Once I hear the door knob turn meaning he must have got a key I jump in bed and pretend to sleep "deidara it's I'mm m  mI know you aren't asleep" he says in that deep scary voice I just gulp and manage to get out a "hi" what a idiot thing to say maybe I'm the idiot. "Listen deidara you don't need to be scared of me I'm not going to hurt you and I don't plan on it ever" he tells me calming my nerves a bit. "Now move over" he tells me and I just look at him stupidly until I realize I'm taking up most of the bed. I move over grabbing Sasoris jacket and cuddling into it. "What's that" he asks me as he lays down in the bed "It's a jacket it belonged to someone special" I tell him hoping he doesn't ask more it's still a touchy subject. "Sasori" he says while looking at me I just nod and slowly close my eyes. "Tobi whe-" he cuts me off by saying something that I can't quite hear "call me obito when it's just us" he says again. I nod "so obito when can I see what's under the mask" he just looks at me and looks away. "Go to bed" he tells me while turning off the lamp I sigh and turn around cuddling even closer to sasoris jacket. I feel something wrap around my waste I didn't realize what it was till I felt obitos breath on the back of my neck. "Obito what the hell are you doing" I say in a whisper yell trying to get out of the bed only to be pulled back down. "Deidara what are you doing go to sleep" he asks me hugging me tighter "to-obito what are you doing let go of me idiot" I say while trying to pry his hands off me. "Deidara stop moving" he says more like a order than a request. "Let go of my an-" I stop myself mid sentence realizing why he told me to stop moving. "Obito are you ya know" I ask him he just tells me to shut up. I smirk now knowing the effect I had on him for now at least "good night obito" I say with a smile.

When I wake up I notice Obito is gone and wait a minute this jacket doesn't smell and feel like sasoris. I sniff it one more time only to realize this jacket smells like obito. I immediately run out the room to where everyone is sitting and grab obito by the collar of his shirt. "Where is it" I ask him with thoughts of exploding him run through my head "what do you mean deidara senpai" he asks me in that annoying voice. "I'm going to ask you one more time before I explode you into a billion bits and pieces WHERE IS THE JACKET" I yell the last part while I throw him down on the floor. "Ohh that deidara senpai I tossed that old thing outside the bunny rabbit family that lives by that waterfall probably has it" he tells me after getting up from the floor. It's useless to go and get it those stupid bunnys probably already messed it up ripping in and getting it dirty. I take a deep breath and grab some clay that I always keep on me just in case I make a small little bird and attach it to tobis back. "I wasn't kidding I mean a billion pieces" I tell him as I walk outside making my own bigger version of my bird "I'll be back later I just need time to think" I tell pain as I fly off. I hear tobi yelling and screaming as I fly away I can't help but let out a chuckle.

Once I find a nice place to land I remember something. There's something about this place that triggers my memory but I just can't remember why or what it is. "It's us the ones friends with the ones who killed your friends" I turn around to see a blonde boy a boy with hair that looks like a duck but and a pink haired girl and wait a minute Kakashi the copy ninja. "You guys must be team 7 right and I would say the word kill is a exaggeration" I say with a chuckle about to get on my bird. "Oh no you don't not after killing my friend" the blonde one says I'm guessing that's naruto. "Your frie- ohh the red head wasn't is garaa or something stupid like that" whoops narutos eyes turn red after I say that meaning nothing good can come from this. "I'm coming sasori" I whisper and close my eyes making one last clay bomb to make fire works "say your goodbyes" I hear a girl tell me. I don't feel anything the only thing I feel is being picked up. I open my eyes to see tobi carrying me somewhere "Tobi why are you here what happened are we dead" I ask slightly hoping he will say yes. "No deidara we are still alive I saved you from that group of misfits" he tells me lifting his mask up only to reveal his lips. I slowly trace my fingers around his perfect lips. He stops In a weird forest like place "where are we" I ask him hoping he'll give me a good answer instead he just leans in and I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss him.