Rocky start

Deidaras POV
I close my eyes slowly falling asleep with each step obtio takes. "So dei after we eat want to go swim at the waterfall" I hear him tell me but I'm to lazy to answer. I feel like me taking would ruin the peacefulness "mhm" I mumble before finally falling asleep. I open my eyes once more to see obtio standing across from me "obito what's going on" I look around to see nothing be trees in sight just like before.

I hear a chuckle come from behind me but before I'm able to turn around I feel a horrible pain coming from my back. I look back up at obtio only for him to be gone. I glance down at my chest seeing a huge blade of some sort covered in my blood. I turn my head as far as I can get it without hurting to bad to see obtio behind me with most of the blade in him.

"OBTIO" I yell closing my eyes hoping this can be a dream. I reopen my eyes and feel myself being carried I look up to see obtio. "Morning I hope you don't mind but you had a bad dream to I'm carrying you like this instead" he tells me with a chuckle. I blush like a tomato realizing how I'm being held. Of course he has to hold me like a bride.

"Come on we're here" he tells me putting me down and making sure I'm good to walk and not to sleepy. It might sound crazy but I hope to marry him some day he really is husband material. "You go look for a nice spot to sit I'll go grab us some food" he tells me making my stomach and heart full of butterflies. I nod and walk off to this little area by a lake with a few other people but not to many.

Once I sit waiting for obito a bunch of loud and annoying people sit right next to me. great now I have to find a new spot I get up and look around to see if there are any other areas we can eat. "Aww where ya going we just got here" I look back down to see one of the guys about to get up with the others looking directly at me. "I umm" I try saying something but nothing comes to mind.

"Come on sugar come hang out with us" a guy with hair probably longer than mine put up in a ponytail. "Yeah we won't bite to hard" another guy says making the other two guys chuckle. "Back off will ya I've got someone I'm waiting for" I tell them slowly backing up wondering where obito is. "Wait with us" they say almost at the same time.

"Sorry boys but he's mine so scram or you'll regret it" I hear obtios voice tell them and he grabs me by my waist pulling me into a kiss. "Tsk come on guys let's go" the boy with longer hair says walking away with his friends. "This ain't over" one of them yells "yes it is" obtio says back resting his head on my chin. "Are you okay did they do anything" he asks me while sitting down.

I shake my head and sit next to him grabbing some food from him. "How are you going to eat" I ask him wondering if he'll take off his mask. "I don't see anyone I know here so I'll just lift it over my mouth" he tells me before lifting the mask up to his nose.

"So I still haven't gotten a answer about this rin girl Itachi was telling me about her again today" I tell him wanting to know all about rin and what she was like and maybe if he has a crush on her. "And you aren't going to get a answer now let's talk about something else" he tells me while finishing his food.

"Thanks for the food" I thank him with a kiss on the cheek. I can't help but laugh a bit because of his blush. I finish eating and stand up walking to the lake looking at all the ducks and plants. "So what next" obtio asks me wrapping his hands around my waist putting his head on my shoulder. "Aww look at the cute couple" kisame says walking out of the lake scarring the crap out of me "what the hell are you doing here" I whisper yell at him holding my chest.

"We are on our way back from the mission you guys failed" hidan says with a chuckle walking out of a little area with trees. "We aren't a couple deidara senpai was just cold" obtio says in that stupid tobi voice because of hidan and kisame. I sigh as obtio removes his arm from me and stands next to me.

"Come on let's go for a walk I haven't seen you in forever" hidan says draping his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah she you guys later" I wave at obito and kisame walking away with hidan.

Obtios POV
of course these to idiots had to ruin a nice moment between me and deidara. "So tobi care to explain what that was" kisame asks me walking out of the water. "What do you mean" I reply looking behind me to see deidara and hidan walking. "You know what I mean are you guys a thing" I look back at him then look at deidara again "I-I don't know" we never really established anything.

I mean sure we kissed before and this is our first date but neither one of us asked the question. I get pulled out of my thoughts by Loud yelling coming from the hiking area. I look around an everyone else is looking over in that area as well "we should check that out it's probably the two idiots" kisame says already walking. I nod and follow him keeping a eye out for deidara.

I look up at the sky and see deidara on one bird and hidan on another bird. "They must have run into some trouble" kisame points to a puddle on the ground usually that wouldn't mean anything but it hasn't rained it a few weeks. "COME DOWN SENPAIS" I yell looking up at them as they slowly land. "What's going on with you guys" kisame asks them smacking them both on the head.

"We ran into some ninjas and we didn't feel like fighting so we flew away and now we are having this conversation" deidara tells us as he wraps up his finger. "You okay senpai" i ask him grabbing his hand making him blush. "Come on shark boy we have to report back to pain" hidan says making everyone but kisame laugh. "Take the bird me and tobi will stay for a bit" deidara tells them with a smile.