A Perfect end to a perfect night

Obtios POV
"I don't want to ruin the night but deidara..." I pause to get on my knee "now don't get to happy it's a promise ring. Meaning I promise to protect you with my life and let absolutely nothing happen to you" I continue looking down at the ring not being able to look him In the eyes.

It feels like hours but it's actually only been a few seconds. I can hear him starting to sniffle "I love you" before I can get up and put the ring on him he jumps on me knocking us over. I look back at the ring box but the ring is gone "crap deidara did it fall by you?" I start looking around not seeing it anywhere.

"I love you and I love it!" I look up and see deidara checking out the ring on his finger "thank you I'm never talking this
off." He kisses me on the nose before I can say anything. "Well now I feel bad I didn't get you anything." "You just got kidnapped and I don't need anything except you." I tell him leaving small kisses on his face.

"This night has been wonderful." We both say laughing and laying back down on the blanket. "I hate to cut it short but it's going to rain in about a hour wanna go in now and cuddle?" I ask him getting a instant nod making me laugh. "It's getting cold as well." Deidara puts his hands up probably wanting me to pick him up.

"Okay I'll pick up your lucky I love you." I lift him up and put him on my hip only for him to wrap around the front of me like a koala. I slip on my mask and gloves before grabbing the blanket and walking inside. I just have to hope nothing else got damaged by the rain.

I can't help but think about what everyone else was talking about hopefully whoever it is isn't a threat. "Hey dei." I try getting his attention "mhm" "how did you get away from eyes eyes?" I ask making him laugh. "Well orochimaru wanted my body but I made a deal with kabuto yakushi aka four eyes."

"Well If I ever see them again we'll be having snake with a pair a glasses for dinner." Deidaras body is mine and only mine nobody else is allowed to touch him. "I did promise I would date him instead tho." "I'll kill him if you are serious." I tell him dropping him on the bed.

Smut warning skip if you'd like

I start taking of my shirt and deidara does as well. I get on the bed and pin him down "are you sure you want this?" I ask him only earning a whine to escape his lips. I grab his chin and make our eyes me I definitely do not need him regretting this in the future "that won't do I need you to say yes."

"Y-yes I want this" "good boy" I whisper before smashing my lips on to his. I can hear a slight moan come out of his mouth. Either he likes it rough or he has a praise kink ehh knowing him he probably likes both. I break the kiss letting him get air before I put is headband over his eyes.

"Arms behind your back." I order him making my voice even feet. I tie his wrist together with his shirt. I slip his and my pants off "look at you already hard and I haven't done anything yet." I slowly take off his underwear make him whine.

He's pretty decent size wise thank god I'm bigger. I put my mouth around him making him moan and squirm. I hollow out my cheeks and start sucking "Aah..~ F-fuck" he moans out pushing his thighs together. "Don't make me that tie your legs to the bed." I say as I remove my own underwear.

He's already leaking pre cum I guess some of it is my spit but it's still a sight to see. "Get ready" I tell him as I'm sticking a finger into his entrance. "A-" he goes to moan but it comes out as whine because of someone knocking on the door.

"Hey you guys okay I hear some groans did you guys get hurt out there earlier?" Of course it's hidan. "Go a-ah- away hidan." Deidara moans out I can't help but laugh because I already know he's glaring at me for making him moan when hidan was around. "Jeez fine just want to see if you are okay."
I can hear him walk away thank god.

I add another finger in him making him squirm. I grab the lube from the bedside table and squeeze in my hand before rubbing it on my member slightly shivering from how cold is was. "Ready?" I ask him slowly entering him "Nnngh fuc-ck" he moans out. It's about a minute and it's taking all my strength not to slam into him.

"Y-you can move" he whispers and that's all it takes. I capture his lips into a kiss as I pound into him, I grip onto his waist with one hand so I can go even faster while I bring my other hand up to toy with this nipple. I break the kiss with a string of saliva still connecting our lips.

I move down to his neck biting and sucking on it making sure to leave hickeys visible so everyone knows who he belongs to. Just thinking about that snake having his body makes me mad. "You are mine deidara only mine understand" I tell him biting down on his neck and thrusting harder.

"Aaah a-aah I'm yours I belong to y-ou!" Once he says/moans that my thrusts start to get sloppy "I-ah-close" he moans out bucking his hips making me go deeper. I lift the headband off of his eyes and toss it somewhere I wouldn't miss deidaras cum face for the world.

Deidaras eyes rolled back a bit "o-obito" he moaned out. I started to stroke his length before finally lost it and came all over his stomach and my chest. That's all I need to see before thrusting as hard and deep as I can into him. "S-such a good boy" i stutter out before reaching my climax inside of him.

Smut over sorry it was pretty trash.

Deidaras POV
"Come on we can take a bath." Obtio says picking me up and running the bath water making sure it's the perfect temperature before he puts me in. "Are you not getting in?" I ask him putting shampoo in my hair. "Yeah yeah I will but babe it's 3 am and we started at 12:30 something." He says making my face turn red.

I splash some water on my face as obtio slips in behind me wrapping his arms around me. "I'll finish doing your hair just relax you'll be hurting tomorrow" I nod slowly falling asleep due to the water, sex, and the massage obito is giving me.