Taken

Deidaras POV
"Nnngh fuck..0-0bito" I moan as he continues to bite and suck on my neck. "P-please" i beg him to just take me already but instead he just continues to grind against me making me squirm. I hear laughing all around me making me realize this is just a dream. I slowly open my eyes to see obtio sitting next to me laughing.

"What's so funny" I say pulling the blanket over my bottom have covering the obvious tent in my pants. "You know exactly what" he says pulling the blanket towards him. "So what did you dream about" he asks me running his fingers down my chest.

I kiss him biting his bottom lip hoping he gets what I'm trying to say. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I don't want to put up a fight so I slightly open my mouth as our tongues fight for dominance . Of course he wins and pins me down taking off his and my shirt in the process.

"Hey deidara pain needs yo-" Konan walks in without knocking and stop mid sentence probably because of the way she found me and obito. I quickly throw the blanket over obitos face so she doesn't see. "Dei uhhh just go see pain" she says before walking out and closing the door.

Obtio sighs and gets off of me "we'll have to continue this later." I whine and get up mentally cursing as I put on the akatsuki cloak. I nod and walk out the room down to pains office.

I knock on the door to hear a grunt come from the other side signaling me to come in "so what's up" I ask him walking In his office. "I need you to get some information on a kid named sasuke uchiha" he says with a sigh.

"Okay do you need anything else" "no but I need you to go in 3 minutes that is enough time to get your stuff if you back up just send a explosion...you aren't there to kill him just gather information" he tells me looking at the door. I nod and walk out to my room.

"What did he want" obtio asks me as he enters. "He just wanted me to search the area nothing big I'll be back later" I lie right to his face as he nods and walks closer. "Wanna continue" he asks me lifting up his mask. I shake my head  hugging him "later" I tell him walking out the room and into the outdoors.

I make a bird and fly out searching the ground for any signs of him. I look down once again and see a backpack laying next to a tree. it could be a trap but I decide to check it out anyway.

I land the bird and hop off slowly walking to the backpack. "So you are an member of the akatsuki. You better leave my boyfriend alone" I turn around to see the one and only sasuke. "And who's this boyfriend you speak of" I ask him slowly walking to him.

I can sense about 4 or 5 people around us "also you guys can come out now" I say getting some clay. "His Boyfriend is me natuto uzumaki" a blond boy says jumping down from a tree next to sasuke. So he must be the nine tails. I look to my left and see Kakashi the copy ninja with a pink haired girl who killed my sasori.

I look to my right and see a really pale kid with dark hair and I believe a ninja named Yamato. "Listen I do-" "we were don't listening a while ago especially to you" the pink haired girl says. "Y-you" I say pointing to her almost losing my cool.

"Sakura what does he mean" kakashi says looking back and forth. "You killed the person who ment everything to me" I say feeling my body shake with rage and sadness. I immediately make some spiders and throw them at her "katsu" I whisper watching them explode "KATSU" I yell making even bigger spiders explode by her.

"Take him" kakashi says getting closer to me. Before I know it I'm getting punched harder than anyone could imagine. "Rasengan." I hear someone saying as I feel a horrible pain in my stomach. I get knocked to the ground and placed into a wooden cage with ink around my hands a cuffs.

I'm trapped with stupid sakura. She places her hands on my stomach probably healing me so she can kill me herself.

Obtios POV
It's been hours since deidara left and I want cuddles. I look over at kakuzu seeing him kisame and Itachi role their eyes and whatever hidan is talking about. "Guys good luck" Konan says as she walks In living room area "what do you mean" Itachi asks her.

I'm wondering to until I see a very angry looking pain i can also hear a few ohs. "I'm sending you all except for Konan on a rescue mission" he says sitting down. "What are we rescuing"kisame asks.

"It's who you are rescuing" Konan says as she sits next to pain putting a paper on the table with deidaras picture on it and a few leaf ninjas. "I sent deidara to go spy on someone but he was ambushed and attacked I don't know if he's alive but I'm guessing they took him for questioning" pain says with a sigh rubbing his face.

My heart drops just thinking about the fact that deidara could be dead. "I sent him after sasuke and the leaf village captured him" pain says almost making me tear up. Of course the leaf will kill my deidara if they haven't already. "Let's go get senpai!"

I can't believe it. Why wouldn't he tell me that he was doing som dangerous. We all nod and run outside jumping on the trees heading to the leaf village. "What do you think is his condition" hidan says catching up to everyone else.

"I think he's dead" kisame says making me bite my tongue so I don't end up killing him. "They most likely took him for questioning or they are torturing his sorry ass" Itachi says making me speed up "come on guys go faster senpai needs us" I tell them.

Deidaras POV (sorry for changing the pov a lot"
"So what are you guys gonna do kill me" I ask all the ninja around me looking directly at what I can assume the 5th hokage. She just shakes her head and pours some sake. "I need you to give me all the information about the akatsuki" she tells me taking a sip.

I can't help but laugh but that just earns me a smack to the head by some random ninja. "And why would I do that" I say trying to get out of these stupid cuffs. "Don't try they restrain all chakra" "okay fine I'll tell you what you need" I say making her eyes slightly widened.

"How do I trust you after all they are your friends" she tells me making me burst out laughing. "THEY ARE NOTHING TO ME" I yell trying even harder to get out of the stupid restraints. "They treat me like crap like I'm some monster they don't like me" I say calming down.

"Okay then let me hear it" she says singling to the others in the room to write what I say down. "We have this hideout it includes everything even information about some of the shinobi that serve the leaf. I tell her with a smile.

"And where can we find this place" "just keep heading west and you'll see a huge willow tree turn left and you'll see a patch of flowers" I pause to look around the room. "Go on" I shake my head "you can't get in without a confirmation" I tell her.

"Here look in my cloak" I say knowing there's a bullshit card in there that hidan got me as a joke but it also has some melted clay on it. "This is the card" I nod "take this and inspect it" she says tossing it to a ninja but something about this guy tells me different.

Wait a minute he has glasses tucked into his side. Of course this guy is kabuto the one who works with the snake. I slowly smile "I'll have you 6 go explore it. And the rest of you destroy the place if the card is true" she says as the 6 she pointed at vanishes.

"If your lying I have no trouble killing you" she says walking out the room but stops at the door. "Do whatever you'd like just please don't kill him" she says before finally walking out of the room closing the door. Hopefully they believe my lie and go to the tree my mother used to take me so I can explode everything.

That willow tree is filled with more explosives than anyone could imagine. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a blow to the stomach and a punch to my face making my teeth cut into my cheek drawing blood. "Come on guys a few more punches and kicks then get back to duty" one of them says as the rest continue to beat me up.

"Okay back to position" the same guy from before says as everyone jumps back to the sides of the room watching me. Well all except for one "dirty son of a-" "enough get back to your post" someone says as the girl spits on me before walking back.

I follow the girl with my eyes as she walks to my cloak that's hung up and takes some clay out. "So this is your deadliest weapon" what a idiot. "I think I'll make little birdie" she says making me smile. "katsu" i say but nothing happens. "Chakra restraints" she says before dropping the clay on the floor and stomping on it.

I sigh why does this have to happen to me and where the hell is obtio. I shouldn't have lied to him "well I'm taking a nap" I tell me before leaning my head back and closing my eyes only to get hit in the throat. "Oops" I hear someone say but I'm to busy coughing to pay attention.