Finally letting go

Tobis POV
I'm starting to worry about deidara. He's been in the hospital wing for some time now and he won't let go of that stupid puppet. At least I have a plan to make him feel better I've told hidan the plan and that means everyone within a 100 mile radius knows. I feel something hard hit my head I look up and see Kisame standing next to Itachi with a book in his hand. "Oww what was that for" I ask him rubbing my head "are you a idiot" I look in front of me and see everyone but pain and deidara standing in front of me. "What's going on" I ask hoping deidara didn't blow my cover. "Tobi you are a member of the akatsuki the odds of you being able to take deidara to sunagakure let alone to sasoris old house are about 0 to 0" Kakuzu tells me. "I'll find a way I don't care what happens I'll do anything to make deidara senpai happy" I say crossing my arms. "Do you really think deidara will agree to burying hiruko" I just shrug my shoulders and walk towards the hospital wing "deidara senpai can I come in" I hear a groan come from the other side of the door I'll take that as a yes. I walk in and see deidara hooked up to a heart monitor with both of his hands and most of his fingers wrapped up. His eyes are more red than the sharingan "deidara senpai can you hear me" I ask him getting closer. "He's been a bit catatonic" pain tells me getting up from the chair next to the bed deidaras in. I just don't get and understand why deidara is so in love with sasori I mean sure I'd expect him to feel a little sad but why is this going on. "Do you really think taking him to sunagakure will help him let go" pain asks me heading to the door "I hope it does I want deidara senpai to feel better" I tell pain as he exits. Well looks like I'm watching deidara for now "deidara at least say something" I snap my fingers in his face thankfully we are alone so I don't have to use that horrible voice. Once I snap my fingers for a 3rd time he looks at me with a confused look "obito what are you doing here" he asks me hugging that stupid puppet again "can you walk and how are your hands" I ask him while taking my mask off. "I think so I haven't tried since a few hours ago and well my wrist is sprained and 6 fingers are broken" he says looking down at that stupid puppet. I'm sick of that thing I wish I can burn it and never see it again just like I did with sasoris jacket. I consider myself lucky for him forgetting about it but this puppet hopefully taking it to sun sunagakure. I snatch that stupid puppet from him and start fiddling with "obito so help me god give me hiruko back right now" Deidara says to me gritting his teeth thank god he can't punch me for now. I look back down at hiruko or whatever it's name is until I hear a sniffle. "Deidara are you okay" I ask him as he turns over and puts the blanket over his face. "Hey hey I'm sorry here you can have this back" I tell him putting hiruko on the bed rubbing his what I'm guessing was his arm or shoulder.

Great now I feel bad "deidara it's okay I've got a trip planned for us it will make you feel better" I tell him trying to pull the blankets off his face. "G-get out obito" I hear him whisper "deidara I'm sorry" I tell him as I walk out the room. I'm starting to think going to sunagakure isn't that great of a idea. I start walking to the common area passing Konan. I grab a snack splitting it with kisame "I'm guessing it didn't go well" hidan says "Deidara senpai isn't happy because of me-" I'm cut of by screaming not just any screaming "that's deidara senpai" I say while standing up. "TOBI HIDAN ANYONE HELP" I immediately run into the room deidaras in "DEIDARA SENPAI ARE YOU OKAY" I yell running to his side "t-tobi help" he tells me while still holding that dumb doll. "He's fine nothing is wrong he's just scared of needles" Konan tells me while holding up a needle. I let out a relived sigh "deidara senpai your going to be okay" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay deidara senpai why don't you tell me how explosions are art" I tell him looking up at Konan nodding my head. "Art well art is something that blossoms for a instant before withering away. Art is beauty that last for just a moment to me the essence of art is a explosion" he tells me looking up at me with a spark in his puffy red eyes not even realizing he got multiple shots. "Good job deidara senpai" he looks down at that stupid puppet again "I'm ready obito" I cover his mouth and start getting ready to explain or try to come up with something to tell Konan only for deidara to bite my fingers. I rip my hand away rubbing my fingers "it's okay obito she left awhile ago" I rub the back of my head "what are you ready for" he starts to tear up and hug that damn puppet tighter. He takes in a shaky deep breath "I'm ready to say g-goodbye and part ways with h-hiruko" he stutters looking down at the puppet "hidan told you didn't he" I say sitting down taking my mask off. "Actually pain did" my eyes widen a bit not expecting pain out of all people to tell him "We can leave tomorrow morning" he nods and hugs hiruko. Why am I so jealous of sasori of all people if anything I should worry about hidan even tho he's dating Kakuzu speak of the devil "DEIDARA" Hidan yells kicking open the door. I barely have time to turn around and put my mask back on. Crap it's upside down "t-tobi what's with the mask" he slurs out oh great he's drunk. "Hidan get out or get me a beer" deidara tells him glaring at him "I'm trying to get some rest here". "Your no fun" he tells us as he stumbles out the room "tobi can you do me a favor" deidara asks me looking at me with his adorable blue eyes. "You can call me obito everyone is to drunk to remember anything and what's the favor" I tell and ask him while fixing my mask. "Can you rewrap my fingers the tape on them now is starting to peel off" he asks me holding up his fingers. I nod grabbing the bandages from the tray next to his bed I unwrap the old ones to see his fingers all swollen and bruised. I feel this strange need to make him feel better so that's what I shall do. When I was younger kushina and my grandma used to give me kisses where it hurt. So I decided to kiss each one of his hurt fingers "o-obito what are you doing" he asks me "does this hurt" I ask him while kissing his finger again. He shook his head "then shut up and go to sleep" he slowly nods his head as I rewrap his fingers and kiss them one last time. "Get some rest we leave tomorrow morning at 5" I tell him looking at the clock "but it's already 2am" he says with a whiny voice like the voice I use for my tobi persona "then you better go to sleep and you can sleep on the way there" I say as I turn off the lights sitting on the chair next to the bed. "Don't just sit there and stair at me it's weird go to sleep or something" he tells me turning around I just chuckle. I'm glad that he's finally ready to let go of sasori and the things that belong to him.

Thank god I can finally stop being jealous of that doll boy I can't help but laugh a little bit until a I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Itachi and kakuzu "what brings you fellas here deidara senpai is sleeping so shhh" I say walking in the room. "Cut the crap" kakuzu tells me I just tilt my head at him "we know your secrets both of them" itachi says walking in. "What do you mean I don't have any secrets tobi is a good boy" I tell them hoping they don't know anything to big. "Obito Uchiha" shit.