Twenty

Vote, Comment, Follow melaninispower

Excuse any errors!

Enjoy!

Did not proof read. I probably should have but I'm going to bed. Bye!

_________________

did say Nicki would get her revenge...

"Good. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to look directly into this camera and repeat everything I tell you to. And you're going to mean it."

She looked nervously at the camera.

"Don't worry. Whatever I film doesn't leave this room," I said, giving her the reassurance she needed. I didn't blame her for being wary of the camera; recent events with celebrities and private video footage made us all wary. "I won't even save it to cloud," I added.

"Okay. What do you want me to say?"

A couple of minutes later, after she had the gist of the message I wanted her to convey, I stood behind the camera and pressed record.

She knelt in the middle of the bed, looking straight at the camera, then cleared her throat. "My name is Beyonce Knowles...and I love pussy. I love eating it, I love fingering it, and I love grinding my own against it. And what most people don't know about me is that I'm a lesbian. I know I've hurt a lot of people -- my coworker Nicki, for example. But I'm going to fix that tonight..." She looked at me. That was where the speech should have ended, but then she turned back to the camera. "Nicki Maraj is going to fuck me hard tonight, and I'm going to take it. I'm going to be her bitch all night long. My body is hers for her to use and abuse whatever way she sees fit. She's going to record herself fucking me to climax. And if I ever mistreat her again, in private or in public, she'll watch this tape, and she'll remind me what a worthless piece of shit I am."

She'd gone so far off  script, she'd changed the whole purpose of the tape. But I was soaking wet by then and didn't care about the purpose. I was too hot, too aroused, and all I could think about was fulfilling my duty to fuck her brains out. That had been my original plan, although I hadn't intended to film it.

I hit pause.

"Are you sure you want to do this? There's still time to back out. I have a lot of anger to work out. I'm not going to go easy on you no matter how sorry you are." I meant every word of that. I may have accepted her apology, but I was nowhere near over it. I barely trusted myself with her body, so why did she?