Twenty Six

Disclaimer : Attempted Suicide, not detailed!

Vote, Comment, melaninispower

Excuse any errors!

_____________________

It was the biggest star-studded event of the new year, and the biggest names from TV, film and music had come out for the night, piled into the LA venue. All the talented hopefuls, hoping to bag a People's Choice Award. I was in the running for Favorite Cable TV Actress, and Beyonce was up for Favorite Dramatic TV Actress. Over five hundred million votes had been cast.

Beyonce had pulled out all the stops with her dress - a black and green diamond encrusted number by Christian Dior. The yellow worked well against her gold complexion and dark locks. She was stunning and lady-like - a world away from her alter ego Jasmine Brown, the tough cop.

The night had been going great, and we'd managed to remain civil to each other, even wished each other good luck.

"Do you think she'll win tonight?" Noah whispered. Beyonce had just been shifted to the front of the theater, as they were about to announce the winner for Favorite Dramatic TV Actress.

"She has some hard competition, but I think she will." I had my fingers and toes crossed for her. All biases aside, I thought she deserved it the most. Fighting her feelings for me for two years, treating the woman she loved like dirt just so I would never find out her true feelings... the acting had extended past the set. Every moment of her life had been an act.

"The nominees for Favorite Dramatic TV Actress are..." The name of the first actress was read out, and a little clip of a scene from their show was played.

"...Beyonce Knowles..."

The audience peered at the screen expecting to see a five second clip of Beyonce playing Jasmine Brown. However, something else came on instead. It was Beyonce, but she wasn't in character. 

"My name is Beyonce Knowles... and I love pussy. I love eating it, I love fingering it, and I love grinding my own against it..."

My blood ran cold. I couldn't move. I heard the audience gasp, but no one looked away. And then the lip cut to me fingering her while she sat on my lap.

"Can somebody turn this off!" the host shouted admidst the rising whispers form the audience. There were so many eyes on me, I didn't know what to do. And still the video played, showing us kissing while I was still inside her. "Someone, switch the damn thing off!"

I saw Beyonce stand up. The look on her face, I had never seen anything like it before. She looked horrified, embarrassed, wrathful. And she turned all of this on me. "You did this," she screamed, and charged for me. It took several people, fellow actors, to restrain her.

"This wasn't me, I swear--"

"You have no idea what you've done." She crumpled onto the floor, sobbing.