Three

Nicki
_______________

Vote.
Comment.
Excuse any errors.

"Jesus, what the hell are you doing here?" I said, now face-to-face with Beyonce. Her thick eyebrows were furrowed, her eyes narrowed wickedly at me.

"Do you always lurk outside bathrooms like that?"

"That little display you put on out there, it was disgusting. You think anywone wanted to see that shit?" she spat, getting in my face as though ready to start a brawl. 

"Disgusting? You find my lifestyle disgusting?"

"No, I just don't see why you had to flaunt it in front of everyone."

I threw up my hands. "It was just a dance, Beyonce. We were just having a bit of fun. You should try it some time."

Her laugh was humorless. "It was digusting. Depraved."

She was just a hair's breath away from me. She usually got that close when she was firing abuse at me. Personal space didnt' mean anything to her. I could feel the warmth of her body, smell her signature perfume, that vanilla hint to it that I had come to know well. In the two years that we'd been working together, she'd never changed it.

"You said that already. And, you know what, Beyonce, for someone who found it so depraved, you didn't look away." I smiled daringly. 

I saw her swallow, and I didn't know why it took her such a long time to respond. Her face seemed to pale slightly. Then she said, "It was out of shock. I couldn't believe you would be so brazen. It's like you have no shame."

"Why should I be ashamed of who I am?" Now I too was enraged. 

Why should I have felt bad for having some fun? It was not as if there was anything between me and Megan. She had a boyfriend, and I liked my women old enough to at least be able to buy alcohol. 

"Keep your sordid lifestyle to yourself is all I'm saying."

"Your vocal dislike for lesbians is pretty suspicious. It's almost like you're protesting too much."

"You're so full of shit, Onika. What are you trying to say?"

"I think you were turned on. You could have left the room, but instead you stayed. And watched... I think you enjoyed it." I leaned in a little closer as the grin spread across my lips. I saw her swallow again, saw a flicker of something unidentifiable across her face. 

For the longest moment she did nothing. Her breathing was heavy as her chest rose and fell. And then, in one rapid move that took me completely by surprise, she had my arms pinned to the wall. I gasped when my back hit the bricks, not out of pain, out of alarm. 

She restrained me by the wrists, her leather-clad arms resting against mine, only a couple inches separating our faces. I could feel her breasts pressed against mine. She was so strong, so powerful, that any attempts I made to wriggle free of her grasp failed miserably. But... I wasn't trying very hard, I'll admit it. 

Because in that moment, with our bodies touching, her lips dangerously close, something awoke deep inside me. Something that I had never felt before in her presence. Between my leg my pussy throbbed for her like it never had. I should have been afraid of her, looking into those dark, rage-filled eyes, knowing how she felt about me, but I wasn't I was far from it. 

I held my breath, expectantly. No, I didn't have anything to fear. This wasn't a position you held, and for so long, if you were about to attack someone. There was something else behind this move.

"You're trying to get under my skin, and it isn't working," she said finallly, her breath warm against my lips,  her voice a smoky whisper.

"I would say it's working pretty well," I breathed.

Her grip on my wrists tightened as she pressed me harder against the wall, the pressure of her breasts even more pronounced on mine now.

"I bet you're getting off on this."

"It looks like I'm not the only one," I retorted.

I knew what was coming, then. The way her eyes hovered on my lips, the way she brought her face closer. I closed my eyes, anticipating what could only have been a kiss. My mouth was ready for her, hungry for her. I couldn't remember a time when I'd wanted someone so badly.

There was no kiss, however. Instead of feeling her lips on me, I felt her release me from the hold. She was already powering off down the corridor by the time my eyes sprung open.

"Beyonce," I called after her, but she didn't stop, only turned a brief, pained look my way before disappearing around the corner. 

"Where did Beyonce go?" I asked one of my castmates, when I returned to the entertainment room. 

He shrugged. "She didn't say, she just blew out of here."

Noah nudged me out of my reverie moments later, bring me back to Earth. "What's got you so spooked?"

"Something really strange just happened, and I don't know what to do with it."

_______________________

Vote/Comment on the new Mistress update if you haven't❤

Thoughts?

Keep or delete?

Beyonce?

What do you think happened between them?

Why do you think Beyonce left so quick?

Nicki?

Was she wrong to keep pushing her?

_______________

To ALL THE GHOST READERS, at least follow me >3

To all the people that comment and vote, follow me too >3 >3