I Know You Will Treat Her Right

Olivia and Spencer walked through the halls of Crenshaw high hand in hand, then they saw Kia. "KIA!!" Olivia screamed, running towards Kia, giving her a gigantic hug. They pulled away from the hug, "Liv it's so good to see you, but what are you doing here?" Kia asked, confused about why she's here and not at Beverly. "Girl I attend Crenshaw now, it's a long story," Olivia said.  "Well whatever the story is, I'm glad you're here," Kia said embracing her once again. "Me too" Spencer stood back, seeing how happy Olivia was, made him smile. "And Kia, I believe, you know my fine, handsome man, Spencer," Olivia said looking back at Spencer Proudly, with Spencer wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, and planting a kiss on her neck. "Wait y'all are dating?!" Kia asked in a high-pitched voice. Spelivia both nodded at the same time like they were in sync with each other. "Finally I've been waiting for you two dumb asses to get together." Kia Joked with Spelivia laughing. "I know and I've been waiting for this handsome piece of chocolate to be mine," Olivia said looking up a Spencer giving him a passionate kiss with Spencer kissing her back. "Damn get a room" Kia joked with Spelivia still kissing. They finally pulled away "You can go to your pops office for your schedule," Spencer said staring into Olivia's eyes. "Ok, can you show me where that is?" Olivia asked "Sure."

   Spencer showed Olivia where the office was "Well this is your stop, I hope we have a couple of classes together" Olivia took his hand "Me too, but umm.... do you think I should tell my dad about..... um us?" Olivia asked. Spencer could tell she was very nervous to tell him, but he knew that her dad should at least know. "Yes, but I wanna be with you when you tell him, so I'm going in with you," Spencer said with Olivia feeling a lot more confident, knowing that Spencer was gonna be there. "Thanks babe, I love you so much," Olivia said giving him a soft kiss "I love you too". They both went into the office together with Billy looking up at them, "Hey Dad, I'm here for my new schedule" Olivia said with Billy walking over to give it to her. "Thanks, Dad but umm... me and Spencer have something to tell you," Olivia said very nervously. "Ok what is it?" Billy asked curiously.  "Ummm..... me and Spencer are..... d-d-dating" Olivia finally said. Billy looked at them in shock "You two are dating?" Billy asked trying to confirm what he just heard. "Yes, and I hope you approve, because he makes me very happy, and makes me feel safe" Olivia said confidently and happily now that she told him. "Of course I approve of you two he is a good kid, and I know he will make you happy, and I approved of Asher, so why wouldn't I approve of you two," Billy said which was a huge burden lifted off of Olivia's shoulders, knowing that her dad approves of them, made her extremely happy. "Thank you, Dad well we should get to class, I love you." Olivia said before hugging Billy. "I love you too babygirl, but Spencer before you leave I wanna talk to you" Billy told Spencer. "Bye Spence see you in class" Olivia said then gave I'm a kiss on the cheek before leaving the office. "Yes coach?" Spencer asked before taking a seat. "Now I approve of you and my daughter dating, I know you will treat her right son, but if you break her heart and that promise, then that's your ass" Billy said seriously. "You have nothing to worry about coach, I'm in love with Liv, and I would never hurt her" Spencer said confidently. "You better not, but I trust you, that's all I wanted, you can go on to class now" Billy said. "Yes sir, and thank you for approving of us" Spencer said as he shook Billy's hand and left the office to go to his first class.

   It was the end of the day, Spencer and Olivia had four classes together and they loved every second they got a chance to be around each other. Olivia was at her locker, getting her things, when all of a sudden, she felt arms wrap around her, and lips pressing down on her shoulder. "Did you enjoy your first day of school baby?" Spencer asked as he kissed on her neck softly. "I sure did, everyone is so nice, and they all support each other instead of trying to bring each other down, but I mostly love being around you". Olivia said turning around, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Oh really" Spencer joked. "Babe don't play, you know I love being around you every chance I get" She said before kissing him passionately. Once they pulled away, they were walking out of the school hand in hand. While in the car, on the way to Billy's apartment, they was arguing about who loves each other more. "Baby you outta your damn mind if you think you actually love me more" Olivia said, with Spencer laughing. "But Babe, it's true I love you more than, you can ever love me" Spencer said with the utmost confidence. "I love you more and that is final" Olivia joked. "No this conversation isn't over, because I think I love you more," Spencer said, with Olivia pulling into a parking lot. "I can show you that I love you more better than I can tell you," Olivia said, unbuckling her seatbelt, and facing Spencer. She reached for Spencer's zipper, with Spencer grabbing her hand. "Liv..... what are you-" Olivia then cut him off "Babe it's ok, just relax". Spencer removed his grip from Olivia's hand, with her unzipping his pants, and pulling his dick out. "Are you---" before Spencer could finish his question, Olivia started sucking it, catching Spencer off guard. She was bobbing her head up and down, sucking harder and harder. Spencer's breathing was uneven, "S-Shit Baby" Spencer said with Olivia giggling a little. She went all the way down choking on it before Spencer reached his climax in her mouth. Olivia sat up, wiping her mouth off, then kissed him passionately. Once she pulled away, she was staring into his eyes, with him staring back. "I told you I love you more than anything or anyone including yourself, I love you so much baby," Olivia said kissing him again. "I Love you too, you are so special to me, I couldn't see my life without you Liv," Spencer said while zipping his pants up with Olivia blushing hard at what he just said. Then they both leaned in for a very passionate kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you guys enjoyed the 3rd chapter and these two are nasty as hell 🤣🤣🤣, see you guys later for another chapter ❤️