Who Shot Ya?

Spencer and Olivia, were on their way from the park, back to Billy's apartment. Spencer got a call from Coop, "Hey Coop, what's up?" Spencer asked. "Oh nothing, just that my baby's back from her bomb ass tour." Coop said. "No way Patience is back, man we got to meet up soon, and congratulate her on having a great tour." Spencer said. "Wait Patience is back, we need to do something special for her babe." Olivia said, kissing Spencer on his cheek. "Yea well I'll call you later Coop." "Aight Spence see ya later." Coop said, before hanging up. "When did you and Coop make up." Olivia asked curiously. "We made up this morning, she called me to meet her at the park, I also met Mr. Curtis there." Spencer said. "That's amazing, I know you missed her a lot." Olivia said, with Spencer nodding. "Yea, I'm glad we put all of our beef behind us." Spencer admitted, Olivia's phone vibrated. She picked it up, seeing Billy texted.
Olivia's texts
Dad🖤: Hey Liv I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours
Me: Ok thanks for letting me know, be safe love you❤️
Dad🖤: Love you too
"My dad says he's gonna be gone for a while, so do you want to stay over at my place for a while?" Olivia asked. "Of course, I want to, any opportunity I get to spend time with you, I will." Spencer said, with Olivia intertwining their fingers.

Once they got to Billy's apartment, Olivia went to the couch. "Wanna watch a movie." She asked. "Of course". Spencer said with him going over to sit next to her, putting his arm around her waist. Olivia put "A Thin line between Love and Hate" on and they started watching. When the movie ended, Spencer was fast asleep while cuddling Olivia, while Olivia was still awake. "Baby, the movie's over, wake up" Olivia said, kissing Spencer's neck, but he was still sleeping. Olivia then knew how to get Spencer to wake up. She got in front of him, unzipping his jeans and she pulled out his dick. She started to suck it, with Spencer slowly starting to wake up. Once she was licking his shaft, his eyes shot open. "L-Liv, what.... are you... doing."  Spencer stuttered, because she was pleasuring him. She looked up at him grinning, "Well I wanted to talk to you after the movie, but you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you, so I decided to talk to Simba and we were having such an amazing conversation, so if you don't mind, I don't want to keep him wondering where I'm at." Olivia said, before starting to suck it again. Olivia sucked harder, leaving Spencer speechless, "L-L-Liv" Olivia giggled, knowing she was driving him insane. Spencer reached his climax, with Olivia getting up and wiping her mouth. "Girl bring your fine ass here." Spencer said "Oooh someone's horny." Olivia said teasing him. "Babe please, I want you, I need you." Spencer said, with Olivia straddling him on the couch, then they started kissing passionately.

Coop was hanging out with Patience when Coop got a text from Moe
Coop text's
Moe: Tamia can we meet up in Crenshaw, by Alvin's barbershop
Me: Yea I'm on the way
"Baby, Moe wants to meet up" Coop told Patience. "Well, are we going or not?" Patience asked, with Coop raising an eyebrow. "No I'm going, you're staying, I kinda trust her, but I still think she's up to something." Coop admitted. "Look I'm going with you whether you like it or not." Patience said sternly, with Coop sighing, know that she wasn't gonna be able to change her mind. "Fine let's go." Once Coop and Patience got to the alleyway that was beside Alvin's barbershop, Coop stepped out of the car with Patience staying inside. "Moe you here?!" Coop yelled out. "There you are Tamia, I was wondering when you would show up." Moe said, "Look what do you want, I'm tryna spend some time with my girl, who's back in town." Coop said. "Well, I wanted to tell you to thank you, for all of the work you've been putting in with the BLM movement." Moe said. "Well you're welcome, and I'm sorry I missed judged you, I should've known that you and your brother are different." Coop lied, as she kinda trusted Moe, but still believed that she was out for revenge. "I told you Tamia, that I'm different from my brother." Moe said, going up to Coop to shake her hand. Coop shook her hand, then Moe turned around to leave. Coop got to the car and got something out of the glove department. "Oh and Tamia, this is for my brother." as soon as Moe said that, someone in a mask came from around the corner, with a gun. Coop pulled her gun out and pointed it at the person.

Spelivia was cuddling in bed, Olivia turned to Spencer, giving him a passionate kiss. They pulled away, the Olivia rested her head back on Spencer's chest. "That was amazing." Olivia said grinning. "Well good because I did all of the work." Spencer joked, with Olivia laughing. "Oh please, you just sat there, while I rode you." Olivia shot back, then Spencer started laughing. "I was just kidding babe." Spencer admitted. "You better be." Olivia said, then Spencer got a call from Patience. He answered, "He Patience how was the to-." He stopped mid-sentence because Patience was crying. "What's wrong?!" Spencer asked concerned because Patience was crying really hard. "S-Spence, Coop got....got." Patience trailed off, getting choked up. "What's happened?!" Spencer asked getting really concerned. "C-Coop's been....shot."

TO BE CONTINUED
I'm sorry I left y'all on a cliffhanger, but damn it not Coop 🥺🥺 but I wanted to say thank you for 2k reads I love you guys and I'm glad you guys love the story, it really means so much to me and I love you guys, see you guys later for another chapter ❤️💙💜💛