You Always Got Me

Spelivia arrives at Billy's apartment, they walk inside, to find Billy seated on the couch. "Hey Liv, and Spence, how's my favorite young couple?" Billy asked, getting up to hug both Spencer and Olivia. "Hey, dad." Olivia said lowly, wanting to know why Billy's going to the doctor. "What's wrong?" Billy asked. "Why aren't you around the house anymore, why are you always gone?" Olivia asked. "I've just been busy." Billy said, with Olivia scoffing. "Yes, you have, with all the doctor's appointments you've had!" Olivia said, raising her voice, with Billy looking at her in shock. "How do you know that?" "You really should get a better password for your computer." Olivia said, with Billy sighing. "What's wrong dad, what are you not telling me?" Olivia asked. "Umm, Spencer can you give us some privacy?" Billy asked. "Sure thing coach." Spencer said, but when he tried to walk away, Olivia grabbed his arm. "Liv..." Spencer trailed off. "No, babe, I need you here with me, please." Olivia said, giving him a soft kiss. Spencer nodded, then took her hand in his. "Now what did you want to tell us." Olivia said, with Billy shaking his head, because he didn't want them to know that he might have CTE. "Nothing, I don't have to tell you anything, don't worry about me, I'm fine." Billy said, with tears starting to well up in Olivia's eyes. "What do you mean don't worry about you, that's how I know it's serious because you won't even tell me what's wrong, I'm worried about you dad, please just tell me." Olivia pleaded. "I can't tell you Liv." Billy said, with tears starting to fall from her eyes. "WHY THE HELL NOT!" Olivia screamed. "I'm sorry, but I just can't." Billy said looking away. "Then I can't stay here." Olivia said, catching both Spencer and Billy off guard. "What do you mean?" Billy asked. "Since you don't respect me enough to tell your daughter what's going on with you, then I can't stay here." Olivia said coldly while wiping her tears, then she went upstairs to go get her stuff. "Olivia wait, where will you go?!" Billy asked. "I'm going to live with Spencer." Olivia said, walking downstairs with her stuff. "Olivia please." Billy pleaded. "No, until you tell me what's wrong with you, or what's going on, I'm not moving back in, I'm sorry dad." Olivia said, then she walked out of the house. "She's just upset coach." Spencer said, with Billy nodding. "I know, just take care of her." Billy said, walking off, leaving Spencer sighing.

Spencer walked out of the apartment, to see Olivia in the car waiting for him. He sighed before getting into the car. Once he was in, he turned to Olivia, and he noticed that she was crying. "Baby, you know he loves you." Spencer said, with Olivia sighing. "Then why he couldn't tell me what's wrong, I just wanna help, and he's pushing me away." Olivia said, with tears falling from her eyes. Spencer lifted her chin up, then gave her a soft kiss. "Baby, he loves you, he just doesn't want you to worry." Spencer said, with Olivia shaking her head. "But him not telling me is worrying me, and I just wanna be there for him and he won't let me, I feel so alone, I mean me and my parents don't have the best relationship right now." Olivia said, then she started breaking down. Spencer hugged her tightly, rubbing her back. "Shhh, you're never alone, you always got me baby, I'll never leave you." Spencer said, with Olivia still crying. He pulled back to look her in her face, then he kissed her softly. Olivia felt the love from him, and she knew that he was never going to leave her, no matter what. "Where do you wanna go?" Spencer asked, with Olivia staring deeply into his eyes. "It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you, I'm safe." Olivia said, with Spencer nodding. He then drove off to the cabin so they can spend the night.

Once they got there, Spencer walked inside, and Olivia walked in behind him. As soon as she walked in, she closed the door, then walked up to Spencer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. Spencer pulled away, "baby what are you doing?" Spencer asked. "Well I'm trying to make love to my man, plus I really need you right now Spence, I need to feel loved." Olivia said, then she crashed her lips onto his. She was kissing him with so much passion, with Spencer kissing her back. Spencer pulled back again, "but are you sure, I know you're upset at your pops and I wanna make sure that you're not doing this because you're upset at him." Spencer said, with Olivia shaking her head, then kissed him passionately again. She pulled away, to stare deeply into his eyes. "Baby, I'll never make love to you because I'm mad or anything like that, I'll make love to you because I love you, and I really love you, and I need you right now." Olivia said, then she kissed him passionately once again. This time he didn't pull away, he kissed her back. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist, taking her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, she tugged at his jeans. He took his jeans off, then his boxers. Olivia took off her jeans and panties. Spencer got on top, parting her legs, then he thrusted inside of her. Spencer took her wrist then held it above her head with one hand, and her left leg with the other, while thrusting himself inside of her, leaving Olivia with no control. "B-Babe!" Olivia moaned out in pleasure, with Spencer picking up the pace, she reached her climax, Spencer laid back on the bed, with Olivia getting on top, leaning down to kiss him passionately. She pulled away, to position herself on his dick. She started to grind her hips slowly, with Spencer's hands on her hips guiding her. She slowly picked up the pace, with Spencer grunting from the pleasure. "Shit Liv!" Spencer said, with Olivia giggling. "She then started to bounce against it, leaving Spencer with so much pleasure. He started to reach his climax, he told her to get up, so he would t leak inside her. He was catching his breath, closing his eyes. His eyes shot back open, he looked down to see her sucking him up. "BABY!" Spencer screamed out in pleasure, with Olivia giggling, she kept going until he reached his climax in her mouth. She wiped her mouth, then, laid her head on Spencer's chest. "I don't know what I would do without you baby, I love you so much." Olivia said, giving him a passionate kiss. "I love you too." Spencer said, then Olivia fell asleep, leaving Spencer in his thoughts. "I love her so much, it hurts me so much to see her hurting like this, but Imma try my best to keep her happy." Spencer thought to himself, then he drifted off into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
Thank you all for 6k reads I love y'all, and I know y'all are sleep and I'm sorry for posting so late but I was at my cousin's high school graduation and I saw my little partner in crime and I love her so much, thanks for 6k again love y'all 🤍🤍🤍