All Of Me Loves All Of You

Spencer and Olivia spent the night at the Cabin, Spencer still blamed himself for Coop getting shot. Even though Olivia made his day so much better, he was still upset with himself for Coop getting shot. He snuck out of bed, to go to the dock. On his way out, he saw the gift that Olivia gave him. He stared at his father's jersey for a good five minutes. He started to think about his father's death. He stopped staring, then grabbed a fishing rod, to go fishing on the dock. He was sitting there waiting to catch a fish, then his father crossed his mind again. This time he was thinking about the time he and his father was fishing on the very same dock before he passed. It brought tears to Spencer's eyes, they were falling uncontrollably. Olivia woke up, and she was confused about where Spencer was since he wasn't holding her in his arms. She started to walk around the cabin, but she couldn't find him anywhere. "Spencer?!" Olivia said, but no answer. She looked outside, to find him sitting on the dock. She put on her robe and went to the dock. "Baby, you ok?" Olivia asked concerned, with Spencer staring straight ahead. She placed her hand on his thigh, slowly rubbing it. "Baby, you know, you can tell me anything." Olivia said, with Spencer sighing. "I just miss my dad, and Coop is in the hospital most likely because of me, and I know you tell me that, it's not my fault, but I can't help but to feel responsible." Spencer admitted, with Olivia shaking her head. She leaned over kissing him. "Baby, it's not your fault, please stop being so hard on yourself." Olivia told him, with more tears falling from Spencer's eyes. They sat on the dock, for an hour, before they got tired, then they went back to bed.

Olivia woke up to the sound of Spencer's phone, she saw Coop was calling. She took it and went into the bathroom. "Hey Coop." Olivia said once she answered. "Olivia.. where's Spence, I'm at his house, I wanted to surprise him, Curtis and I got out of the hospital today." Coop said, and that gave Olivia an idea. "Oh that's great, and he's with me at the cabin, but I have an idea." Olivia told her. "Aight I'm listening." "You Curtis and Nicole come over to surprise him, he misses you guys, and he misses you especially." Olivia admitted. "That's a good idea, yea I call Curtis, and we'll be there in an hour, so tell him to get his ass up, and wash his ass, because I don't wanna smell must when I get over there." Coop said, making Olivia giggle. "Ok see you soon." Oliva said before hanging up. She went back into the bedroom, to find Spencer still sleeping. "Baby, wake up." Olivia said, kissing him softly. Spencer slowly started to wake up. "Good... Morning." Spencer said tiredly. "Good Morning babe." Olivia said, before kissing him again. "What did I do to deserve you, and your kisses?" Spencer asked, with Olivia giggling. "Just being you baby, but let's get in the shower." Olivia said, going to the shower, with Spencer following. They got out of the shower, Spencer put on some shorts and a T-shirt, then he heard a knock at the door. He opened the door, to see Coop, Nicole, and Curtis standing there. "Coop!" Spencer said, then he pulled her in for a hug. "Hey man." Coop said. "I'm sorry that I didn't stop you from getting shot." Spencer said. "It's not your fault man, but I'm ok now." Coop said. "Well is she gonna get all of the loving, shit I was shot too shit." Curtis said. "My bad Mr. Curtis, how are you doing." Spencer said, pulling Curtis into a hug. "I'm good son." "Wait, why are y'all here?" Spencer asked. Olivia told us to come, to surprise you." Coop said, with Spencer turning back to see Olivia grinning. "This was your idea?" Spencer asked. "Of course it was, you missed Coop so much, so when she called to tell me that she was released from the hospital, I told her to come by." Olivia said proudly. Tears were welling up in Spencer's eyes, "Thank you, baby, you always know what to do to make me feel better." Spencer said, walking up to her, kissing her.

They were all at the cabin, talking and laughing. "Spencer, I know you and Olivia are having sex, but what you don't know is how to steal it, and I'm getting ready to teach you." Curtis said, with everyone laughing. "She is gonna pretend that she's asleep, she ain't sleep. So what you wanna do is watch TV then watch her, You watching TV and you're motherfucking watching her." Curtis said, everyone just started laughing again. "Then you pull the cover off, then the panties. Now when you start to penetrate and you get half of it in, she's gonna play like she doesn't feel anything, but when you get it in, stir it like coffee. Stir it like motherfucking coffee. You know how the spoon be in the cup when you're stirring the coffee and it sounds like clink a clink, you gotta go clink a clink a clink a clink. Stir that motherfucker like coffee. Now when you get it in and you start stirring that motherfucker like coffee, that's when she opens her eyes and asks you a fucked up question, what you doing." Curtis explained and everyone is in tears from laughing so hard. After a couple of hours, Spencer and Olivia are outside talking. "Thank you so much for these last couple of days baby, you don't know how much better I feel because of you, you are the best girlfriend in the world, I love you so much." Spencer told her, then he kissed her passionately. They pulled away, staring into each other's eyes, "You don't have to keep thanking me baby, it's the least I can do, for all the times you were there for me." Olivia said, "I love you." He told her, "I love you too."

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry I posted so damn late, but I have a migraine and it hurts so fucking bad, I almost canceled the entire book, IDK why I had that thought but that's how bad my head is hurts, IK y'all wanted a chapter today, and I'll see if I can post one more, but damn Curtis is so damn funny 🤣🤣🤣, see you guys later for another chapter ❤️🤍❤️