Hawaii Trip Pt. 1

Spelivia, Nicole, and Chris were all on the airplane, to go to Hawaii. Chris and Nicole, were asleep, while Spencer and Olivia were up. Spencer was listening to music, while Olivia was reading a book. Once Olivia got to the end of the book, she got extremely bored, since her phone had died. She looked over a Spencer, watching him listen to music in his AirPods. She bit her lip and started to rub on his thigh, up and down. Spencer noticed that she was rubbing his thigh, so he looked over at her, with Olivia staring at him passionately. "Do you want something babe?" Spencer asked, and Olivia leaned over. "Meet me in the restroom." Olivia said seductively, then she made her way to the restroom, with Spencer following shortly after. Spencer walked into the restroom, and Olivia wasted no time, crashing her lips onto his, with Spencer kissing her back passionately. Spencer tried to pull away, but Olivia pulled him back to her, kissing him with so much passion. Spencer was kissing her back, and it instantly got heated, with Spencer and Olivia taking only their pants off. Spencer turned her around and started hitting it from the back. Olivia started to man, with Spencer stopping. "Why did you stop baby?" Olivia asked. "Because you're loud as hell." Spencer said, with Olivia shaking her head. "I don't care, baby, just make me feel good." Olivia said, with Spencer sighing, before he continued. After thirty minutes, they came out of the bathroom, and everyone was staring at them. They went to their seat, "That was amazing baby." Olivia said with Spencer nodding. Olivia slowly leaned over, kissing him softly. "I love you, baby." Olivia said. "I love you too." Spencer said, then they shortly fell asleep afterwards.

Once they landed, They were in a uber to go to the hotel, that Olivia booked for them. Once they pulled up, they entered the hotel, and of course, Spelivia had the same room, while Chris and Nicole had their room. "Well we're here, finally in Hawaii, thank you so much for this baby." Olivia said, walking up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving him a passionate kiss. They pulled away, staring deeply into each other's eyes. "You deserve it, baby, you do so much for me, and I just wanted to show you how much I love you and appreciate you." Spencer said honestly, with Olivia shaking her head. "Baby, you didn't how to do this, to show me how much you love me. I've told you before, that the way you look at me every day, just lets me know how much you love me, and of course the way you always make love to me." Olivia joked, with Spencer chuckling. "But seriously babe, I know how much you love me, and I just want you to know that I love you more." Olivia said, with Spencer scoffing playfully. "There is no way that you love me more." Spencer said, with Olivia giggling. "Oh so you wanna start this argument again, you remember what happened last time when we had this argument, and I won." Olivia said, with Spencer chuckling. "You only won because you gave me head." Spencer said, with Olivia bursting out in laughter. "Yeah, I did, and don't lie, you enjoyed every second of it." Olivia said, applying soft kissing on his neck. "Yes, I did." Spencer said honestly. Olivia was still kissing his neck, "Ummm baby, what are you trying to do?" Spencer asked, with Olivia giggling against his neck. "Well, I'm trying to prove to you that I love you more." Olivia said, with Spencer laughing. "Baby, calm down, we just got here." Spencer said, then Olivia stopped kissing his neck. "Ok fineee, but you owe me for tonight." Olivia said seductively, with Spencer chuckling. "Whatever you want baby." Spencer said, then he kissed her softly. They changed into their beach clothes and headed out to the beach. Spelivia, Chris, and Nicole were at the beach, and Spencer was playing catch with a football, with Chris, while Olivia and Nicole were watching from a distance.

It was now nighttime, and Olivia, Chris, and Nicole were asleep back at the hotel, while Spencer was still on the beach, admiring the view. He was smiling the whole time, admiring the night sky. He wished every day could be like this one, no stress with Football and scouts, or stress with him trying to save everybody, he just wanted every day to be so peaceful. Instead, most days, are filled with drama, that was stressing him out, but that didn't matter to him now, all that mattered was to have a great time with Olivia in Hawaii before he has to go back to the drama-filled world. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt two arms wrap around him from behind. "What are you doing out here, all by yourself?" Olivia asked, curiously. "Just thinking." Spencer said honestly, with Olivia kissing his shoulder. "What are you thinking about?" Olivia asked, with Spencer sighing. He turned around, wrapping his arms around her waist, with Olivia wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm just thinking about today, and how peaceful it was. I wish every day was like today, you know what I mean. I want every day to be peaceful, and not filled with drama, and stress from our everyday lives." Spencer said honestly, with Olivia nodding her head. I do to babe, but that's just our lives, and I wish we could change that, but we can't. What we can do, however, is to keep living every day to its fullest." Olivia said, giving him a soft kiss. "How did I get so lucky?" Spencer asked, with Olivia giggling. "Just by being you baby, and I would be asking myself the very same question, I love you so much, baby." Olivia said, giving him another soft kiss. "I love you too, Liv." Spencer said, then they both leaned in for a very passionate kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED
Hawaii part 1, I hope y'all enjoyed. Thank you all for 9k reads I love y'all so damn much, that it hurts, and Ik this is not the favorite out of the four books anymore, but it's still one of my favorites to write, and IK it's still one of your favorites, and next Monday for All-American, I have a surprise for y'all, unless I get 10k reads on this book before, then I will give y'all the surprise, whichever one happens first, I love y'all so much, and always, until next time 🤍🤍🤍🤍