Beat It

Once Spencer and Olivia got to Billy's apartment, Laura was there with her arms crossed. "What the hell are you doing her Mom" Olivia asked while holding onto Spencer's arm. "I'm here to take you home, I'm sorry for hitting you on your face, and for kicking you out, please come home baby" Laura said. "You really expect me to just come home, after you cussed me out, slapped me to the ground, and told me to leave and to never come back, I don't think so, I'm living with Dad now weather you like or not." Olivia said still holding onto Spencer's arm. "Is it because of him, that you won't come home?!" Laura asked angrily, while looking at Spencer. "Don't come at my boyfriend, because he loves me more than you ever did!" Olivia snapped back. "I didn't approve of you dati-" Olivia cut her off "I don't give a damn if you didn't approve of us or not." Olivia said getting defensive. "Well you are coming home, and you and Spencer are done with whatever you got going on" Laura said grabbing Olivia's arm, but Olivia snatched it back. "The hell you preach, I said I'm not going with you, I'm living with Dad, and if you don't leave, then I'll call the cops for trespassing." Olivia said, holding onto Spencer's arm once more. "Olivia you are com-" Olivia cut her off again "Beat it Mom?!" Olivia yelled, with tears welled up in her eyes. Laura then sighed, then got in her car to drive off.

Olivia ran inside of the house, then up to her room. Spencer followed her inside of her room to find her crying on her bed, burrowing her face in her pillow. He sat next to her, rubbing her back, "Are you ok babe". Olivia sat up, wiping away her tears "No, I can't believe she really thought that, if she apologized, everything would be ok, well she was wrong she hurt me so bad Spence, I can't forgive her!" Olivia said, crying into Spencer's chest. "I know baby, but you have to forgive her at some point, even though, she hurt, you have to be the bigger person and apologize, it's not healthy to hold a grudge against a person, especially when you love that person" Spencer said, kissing her on her forehead. "I know, and I will, but I can't just yet, everything's too fresh" Olivia said wiping her tears away. Spencer knew, that she wasn't gonna forgive her mother anytime soon, so he decided to drop it, and give her some good news. "Baby guess what happened today" "What" Olivia asked curiously. "UCLA put their scholarship offer back on the table!" Spencer said enthusiastically. "WHAT THAT'S GREAT BABE!!" Olivia screamed in excitement, then hopped on his lap, unbuttoning her shirt. "I should give you a gift saying congratulations" Olivia said seductively. Spencer put his hands on hers, "Baby are you sure, because you are mad at your Mom, and I don't want you to use sex to try and run away from your problems." Spencer told her. Olivia started kissing him on his neck seducing him, she stopped, staring into his eyes, "I'm very sure Spence, I've been wanting to make love with you, since the first day I met you" Olivia told him, then started to take off her bra, and tossed it to the side. She started to kiss his neck, turning him on even more. He finally gave in, he started to kiss her passionately, while taking off his pants. Once his pants was off, Olivia stared at his erection touching it gently. He took off his briefs, and started to cup her breasts, sucking them, making Olivia moan. Once Spence was done, Olivia pushed him back on the bed, and positioned herself to sit on his dick. She started to grind him, leaving Spencer with so much pleasure. Spencer flipped them over, and was hitting her from the back, and rubbing her clit, with her moaning louder and louder, because he was giving her so much pleasure. Olivia reached her climax, but he still didn't stop until he reached his, when he was reaching his climax, he pulled out quickly, so he wouldn't leak in her. Before Spencer could catch his breath, Olivia started licking his shaft, and then started sucking it hard. "SHIT BABY" Spencer yelled, with Olivia swallowing, down to her throat choking. He reached his climax in her mouth, Olivia crawled on him resting her head on his chest. "I love you to the moon and back baby" Olivia said kissing him passionately, "I love you too baby" kissing her back. They cuddled in bed taking a nap, because Billy wasn't gonna be home for another 4 hours.

TO BE CONTINUED
These two are way to damn freaky 🤣🤣🤣, see you guys later for another chapter tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️