CHAPTER 08 : The Rescue & The Warming

In the next morning...

Using the rift openers of their Gundams, WM has arrived at the Star Harmony world, ready to assist Pure Palette in their attempt to help Hibiki reunite with Alicia. From the rift, they appear right above Mount Haruna.

Mikuru: "Okay, here we are. So, where is Aine­-chan's house?"

Mizuki: "Hmm, from where we landed? I'm not sure, I haven't been there before. Oh, why don't we land on Star Harmoy Academy instead?"

Mikuru: "A good idea indeed. We'll be able to find them more easily there."

Mizuki: "Uh-huh."

WM then heads towards Star Harmony Academy. Once there, they land outside the school grounds, being noticed by Pure Palette from inside.

Aine: "Hey, these Gundams..."

Mio: "There's no mistaking it. That must be WM."

Pure Palette immediately head outside to meet WM.

Aine: "Mizuki-san! Mikuru-san!"

Mizuki: "Good morning. I'm here as Hoshimiya and Kiriya promised. So, where is Hibiki?"

Mio: "Hibiki-san? She's most likely at her office right now. You want to meet her right now?"

Mikuru: "Yes, so that we can get into further detail about what's troubling her."

Aine: "We'll accompany you, then, since you don't know where her office is located."

Mizuki: "Much appreciated."

Soon, both Pure Palette and WM head towards where Hibiki's office is.

Meanwhile, at Cicalengka...

The Ninja is seen walking towards the base where HAVOC Commander and his allies are imprisoned. From the base, the bullies and the teachers are approaching the Ninja while being accompanied by a large number of guards. However, at the same time, the Ninja is also somewhere in the distance observing the situation, hiding behind a camouflage mantle alongside Seira and Iris. The one observing is the real Ninja, while the other one going towards the base is just a shadow clone.

Iris: "Are you sure this is going to work?"

The Ninja: "Let's just be positive here and believe that everything will work just fine. I was one of the prime reasons as to why you were able to defeat CKN back then, after all."

Iris: "Okay, fine... Anyway, what about Hoshimiya-senpai's group?"

Seira: "Hold on, I'll contact them."

Using her phone, Seira contacts Aoi's group, specifically contacting Aoi.

Seira: "Aoi, do you read me?"

Aoi: "Loud and clear. We're standing by for your signal."

Seira: "Okay. We'll notify you once Ninja-san's shadow clone makes contact with them."

In the other side of the area, the infiltration group - which consists of Ichigo, Aoi, Aria, Karen, Alpha Unit, and Omega Unit - is standing by with their mobile suits. Meanwhile, Lord Adviser and Naliputra are staying back at HAVOC Commander's hangar alongside Kii and Wendy's family as they wait for a dropship to arrive.

Ichigo proceeds to contact Aoi through direct comms channel.

Ichigo: "Hey, Aoi."