CHAPTER 03 : Payback

One day after HAVOC Commander's trial...

Seira: "What the hell?!"

As the Four Devas arrive at Megakanon Academy, they are shocked to see that the school's front gate has been sealed shut and the entire wall surrounding the school grounds is covered with barb wires. Many of the students are also shocked to see their school sealed.

Kii: "What is going on here? Who sealed our school?!"

Iris: "There's a sign placed right on the gate. Let's see..."

Iris reads the sign.

Iris: "As an idol school run by a murderer, Megakanon Academy has now been forbidden from doing any activities whatsoever. Any attempts to continue doing activities in this school is a serious violation of applicable laws and will result on severe punishment for criminal offenses!"

Wendy: "You've got to be kidding me! Who dared to do that?!"

Seira: "This warning... sounds familiar. Hold on, you remember the prosecution team we faced during Commander's trial?"

Kii: "Ah, you did act as Commander's defense yesterday."

Iris: "Yes, I do remember. There were three of Commander's teachers from his highschool. They were visibly furious after the judge declared Commander as innocent. Then, aside from Ryan's father, there was that Yulius guy."

Seira: "Yulius... Ivan said he was one of Ryan's cohorts in bullying Commander back in the day."

From behind the Four Devas, Tiara arrives.

Tiara: "Hey, what is going on here?"

Seira: "Headmistress?"

Wendy: "Uh... just look at the gate."

Tiara sees the sealed gate to Megakanon.

Tiara: "Our school is sealed?! Who did that?!"

Iris: "Well, if you saw Commander's trial yesterday, you might have an idea as to who was responsible for that."

Tiara: "Commander's trial, eh? Wait, those in the prosecution team?!"

Seira: "Most likely. We saw the furious look on their faces after they lost."

Tiara: "Why should they forbid us from doing any activities in the school, then?"

Iris: "As the sign says, our school is run by a murderer."

Tiara: "Murderer, you said? You mean because Commander killed the villain?"

Seira: "Yes, what else?"

Kii: "It's almost as if they're taking their revenge on us instead! This is unthinkable!"

Wendy: "More like, they're targeting Commander and everyone affiliated to him, including us Megakanon students."

Kii: "Just like what I said, this is unthinkable. Why should they do that? What good will it bring to them?"

Seira: "I have no idea."

Wendy: "What should we do now?"

Tiara: "We better go to Commander's office and inform him about what happened. As for the other students, they unfortunately have to return home for the time being."

Iris: "We have no other choice. Let's go to Commander's office, and then we report it to the police."

Everyone nods at Iris before they proceed to head to HAVOC Commander's office while the other students head back home with utter disappointment.