CHAPTER 13 : Chains of Luck and Distortion

Back at Indonesia...

Aohime is currently eating a chicken noodle in a food court. All of a sudden, she receives a telepathic call from both Seira and Iris.

Aohime: "Hm? Otoshiro and 19th Angel?"

Seira: "Milady, can you head back to the rehabilitation chamber?"

Aohime: "What's wrong? I'm not done eating."

Iris: "We have good news! Commander has regained his ability to speak!"

Aohime: "Really? He can speak again? Oh, I'm so glad. Can you telepathically link him up to us?"

Iris: "Hold on..."

Iris then does her things with her Angel powers to let HAVOC Commander telepathically communicate with his surrogate sister. Then...

Iris: "Telepathic link established."

Dark General: "Um.. Big sis..."

Aohime: "My brother! Oh, I'm so glad your condition has gotten a lot better in such shorter period of time."

Dark General: "I... I'm sorry for making you worry like that."

Aohime: "It's okay. The most important thing is that you are now completely protected from all sorts of bullying. We are here with you, along with everyone else who wished for your safety."

Dark General: "Thank you, big sis..."

Seira: "Man, I was a bit shocked when he finally spoke after a week of vegetative state. Shouldn't that slow method of recovery take longer?"

Iris: "I don't know. Perhaps our presence greatly helped speed up his recovery process due to how much we cared for him."

Dark General: "That means, I also have to thank both of you, Otoshiro and Iris..."

Seira: "It's okay. We're glad to be able to help you recover at a faster rate."

Aohime giggles at the three, happy to hear them.

Aohime: "Wait for me, okay? I'm gonna head back as soon as I finish eating this one bowl of chicken noodle. I'm almost done anyway."

Seira: "Sure, we'll be waiting."

The telepathic link ends. Aohime proceeds to quickly eat her bowl of chicken noodle.

=============================================

Back at the rehabilitation room...

Dark General: "What has happened during my absence?"

Kii: "Pritama took charge of leadership in your office while you are being treated here."

Dark General: "I see. I bet he's having quite a hard time without me around."

Seira: "He has Ivan assisting him, so he's fine for the most part."

Dark General: "Quite reassuring, if I may say."

Kii: "If you really have recovered enough, does that mean you're going to take charge again as the leader?"

Dark General: "Not so soon, my mental state is not completely reinforced yet. Perhaps just one dose of Phantasm Burst should be enough for the job."

Seira: "That means we need to contact Phantasmagoria once again."

Iris: "Should I make contact with them?"