CHAPTER 06 : Azure Princess [Part 01]

After flying for a little while, the Ninja along with the Four Devas have just reached Mount Malabar after successfully escaping the attackers who wanted to capture the Four Devas at Wendy's house. They're also bringing Wendy's parents along since their lives were also in danger.

Wendy's father: "Is this our destination?"

Alpha Unit: "Uh-huh."

Omega Unit: "Let's get inside for now."

Iris: "I'll open the hangar gate."

Iris sends a signal from her Gundam to open the hangar gate. Soon after, the gate is opened and they enter the hangar to park their mobile suits. Once they all exit their suits, they gather up in the resting room. While in there, Seira takes a glass of water and drinks from it, followed by the others.

Seira: "Still, I can't believe they would go that far and actually go after us the Four Devas."

Lord Adviser: "I fear they might be doing it to destroy the morale of everyone who supported him."

The Ninja: "Are they even using their common sense? Damn it, I think not."

Wendy: "They couldn't be blackmailed either. They looked really serious, unlike those nervous police officers from back then."

Wendy's mother: "What drove them into such rage? And why should they believe in what those bullies and misguided teachers said?"

Naliputra: "We may never now, big sis. We may never know."

The Ninja: "Unless we actually ask them, which is out of question considering how brutal they actually were."

Kii: "What are going to do, then? We can't just stay here and do nothing. Commander and many others outside are in grave danger."

Naliputra: "Let me contact either Pritama or Ivan. Uh, Pritama first."

Naliputra takes his phone and tries to call Pritama, but the call is not answered. He then calls Ivan, but also to no avail.

Naliputra: "No answer. Wait, what about Tiara?"

Naliputra then tries to call Tiara, also to no avail."

The Ninja: "They weren't answering... Ah crap, don't tell me all of them got captured sometime before or after we escaped from those attackers."

Iris: "No way..."

Kii: "Even Headmistress Yumesaki..."

Omega Unit checks on his map again, and notices various red spots scattered around Bandung, indicating that a lot of attacks are happening.

Omega Unit: "This is insane. Bandung is in trouble right now. Lots of attacks happening around the town."

Seira: "Let me see."

Seira looks at Omega Unit's laptop.

Seira: "Holy crap, this can't be happening..."

The Ninja: "There's no denying that they're still going after the Megakanon students, not just you the Four Devas."

Alpha Unit: "We obviously need to stop them... and also rescue Boss' other self along with whoever those misguided bastards have captured. But... how?"

Lord Adviser: "What we are facing right now is nothing like CKN. These are just misguided people instead of purely evil ones like Ryan and his cohorts. We can't just finish them off like we did to CKN, or else we're basically repeating HAVOC Commander's edgy mistakes."