CHAPTER 15 : Lord of the Winged Ones

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Starting from this chapter, be on the lookout for some references from Among Us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Starlight world...

Aohime and Aria are on their way to intercept the approaching 2wingS Gundam Israfel. Soon...

Aria: "I sense it. A Gundam up ahead."

Aohime: "Visual confirmed. So, that's the mobile suit Ichigo piloted when she was taken into 2wingS..."

Both Aohime and Aria stop the shattered Soleil on their track.

Shattered Aoi: "Aren't these mobile suits--!"

Aohime: "Hold it right there."

Shattered Ichigo: "Who are you? Why are you stopping us?"

Aohime: "My name does not matter, but I will not let you take Otoshiro back."

Shattered Ichigo: "You know Seira? Seriously, who are you?"

Aohime: "If you insist. I am... the Princess of Pure Azure, Aohime Aoi."

Shattered Aoi: "Princess of Pure Azure, you say? Wait, we are both Aoi! Does that mean you're--?"

Aohime: "Yes, I was part of you in this world. However, I have no time to talk. Leave this place and never return, Otoshiro is no longer your partner, and neither does Saegusa belong in your world anymore."

Shattered Ran: "Don't be ridiculous! Starlight and DreAca have to team up to surpass Mizuki-san!"

Shattered Ichigo: "Ran's right! How am I going to pay my debts to her if Seira isn't with me?"

Aohime: "You have Aoi on your side! Why pick Otoshiro over her?"

Shattered Ichigo: "Don't you see? She completes me, and I complete her. Together, we push each other forward to new heights!"

Aohime: "That describes you and Aoi better than you and Otoshiro."

Shattered Aoi: "I don't believe you! I need to be Ichigo's producer so that she can succeed!"

Shattered Ichigo: "If you continue to get in our way, I'll have to do it the hard way."

2wingS Israfel takes its beam axe. Ao Quanta also readies its Apocalypse sword.

Aohime: "Believe me, you don't want to do that..."

Having heard enough of Aohime's warnings, the shattered world's Ichigo rushes forward, trying to attack Aohime, but Aohime is quick enough to dodge the swing from the beam axe. Shattered Ichigo tries attacking again, but now Aohime parries the attack.

Shattered Ichigo: "Don't get in my way...!"

Aohime: "Again, I will not let you take Otoshiro and Saegusa back. For this world's sake, and for your sake as well."

Summoning more of her power, Aohime pushes the shattered Soleil back and then begins to go for the offensive, unleashing thrusts after thrusts at 2wingS Israfel. Shattered Ichigo tries to block these attacks, but she keeps getting pushed back more and more. Shattered Ichigo then dodges one of the thrusts,but Aohime follows the attack by sending her sword bits to hit 2wingS Israfel.

Shattered Aoi: "Ugh!"

2wingS Israfel regains balance, trying to fight back again.