CHAPTER 14 : Seeker of Pure Aikatsu

Orihime: "Is there something wrong, Ninja-san?"

The Ninja: "Yes, and it's pretty urgent. For you see, The Creator must still be alive out there."

Orihime: "What did you say? How is He still alive? We destroyed Him already, didn't we?"

The Ninja: "Yes, we did. However, my surrogate sister came to me with Iris-san, Otoshiro, Saegusa, and my other self, bringing the news of people being harassed over being fans of EVA Series and not 2wingS, even though this is the Star Harmony world we're talking about."

Orihime: "Hmm... Speaking of which, Hoshimiya did come to me a little while ago reporting the same thing happening to fans of E.S. as well."

The Ninja: "The same thing happens to this world, too? Damn it, how the hell could His influence affect both worlds?"

Orihime: "There has to be something or... someone in charge. But, we haven't any idea as to what or who that is. Though Hoshimiya told me that she's going to look into it."

The Ninja: "I see."

The Ninja ends the transmission. Leaving the command room, he meets Aohime and the others at the corridor outside.

Aohime: "How was it?"

The Ninja: "She reported that something similar is happening in this world as well."

Seira: "You mean people being harassed and forced to side with 2wingS?"

The Ninja nods.

The Ninja: "Ichigo-san and the others are looking into it, though. And I mean this world's Ichigo, not the one chasing after you."

Seira: "No need to remind me. I realize that, too."

Iris: "As for now, let's meet Hoshimiya-senpai and see if she knows anything."

Aohime: "Agreed."

The group then heads to the hangar, piloting their mobile suits before heading out to Starlight Academy, with both Aohime and HAVOC Commander having to take passenger inside the Ninja's cockpit due to them having no usable mobile suits to pilot at the moment.

================================================

Meanwhile, at Four-Star Academy...

Raki and Wakaba are heading out from the practicing room alongside Yume and Koharu, having done their dance lesson.

Wakaba: "That was a fun training session."

Yume: "Getting those dance moves memorized properly is quite a feat for you, Wakaba-chan. Great job there."

Wakaba: "Thanks, Yume-san."

Raki: "So, I'd like to meet your friends. They're here, aren't they?"

Yume: "Ah, you want to meet our friends? Just like I mentioned before, Rola is in England right now, though she can head back whenever she can with her Gundam. As for the others, most of them are here right now, including my fellow S4 members."

Raki: "S4? What is it?"

Koharu: "It's the Top Idol unit of our school. There has been multiple generations of it, with the current one being the 27th generation."

Wakaba: "It's been around for THAT long?"

Yume: "Uh-huh."

Raki: "Hey, can I meet them all?"