ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1. ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ

Mark

"Ranboob! You done packing?" A loud British voice rang in Mark's ear. Mark walked over to his phone to turn down his volume, "Yes big T, I gotta hang up now, I need to get my stuff in the van." There was a scoff from the other side of the phone, "fine fine, I'm not entertaining, bye bye!" Mark hung up and sighed. He'll miss his room, a lot.

Mark and his family had moved to Florida for his dad's new job. He tried his best to stay positive, but he couldn't help but be upset. He loved the house so much and didn't want to leave.

The move would delay his streaming by a lot, it'll take at least a week for the truck to arrive at their house, and it'll take a while to unpack all of it and get to his streaming equipment.

"Mark! Get your stuff in the van, we're leaving soon!" His mother called up the stairs. Mark grabbed the last bit of boxes and loaded them into the car, looking back at the house one more time before getting into the car, ready for the long drive to come.

Twitter

Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
No stream for a bit!! A little busy!

User 1 @user1
No prob bud! It's ok!!

Tubbo @TubboLive
Don't die ranboob!!!!
TommyInnit @tommyinnit
R.I.P. ranboob, won't miss ya!
Tubbo @TubboLive
TOMMYDONT YOUR SCARIUNG ME
TommyInnit @tommyinnit
No :|

User 2 @user2
Don't take too long tho :/

Real life!

Mark woke up to find them parking in the driveway of a house. "Mark, c'mon, lets go pick out your room!" His mom cheered. Mark sighed and checked his phone, 2 am. "Okay, I'm coming!" He called after her, slowly getting out from the car and walking into their new house.

It was new and spacious, with 3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms, a huge kitchen and dining room, and 2 living rooms. "I CALL THIS ONE!" Gracie, Mark's younger sister's voice echoed down the stairs. Mark ran up the stairs to see she took the closest bedroom, one with a perfect space for all of her stuffed animals and a huge window. But Mark smiled as he looked at the next bedroom, it was bigger than Gracie's but wasn't the master. He could already layout where his setup would go.

"Sure thing Gracie! This one is all mine!" Gracie gasped as she saw his room, already regretting her choice

"Sure thing Gracie! This one is all mine!" Gracie gasped as she saw his room, already regretting her choice. Mark ran out to the car to grab the few boxes he brought with and didn't put in the moving van. He sat down in his makeshift bed and called tubbo.

"MARKKK" his voice boomed.

"Heyyyy tubbo, I just got home." He smiled, "just wanted to let you know, y'know?"

"I understand! Holy crap ranboo, it's late for you, go to bed!!" Mark let out a groan, just now realizing the time. "Goodnight sexy!!" Tubbo hung up. Mark lied down, shutting his eyes. I wonder how everyone here is. Are they nice? Maybe they are annoying.. he drifted off to sleep, mind still wandering.

Word count: 508

Sorry this chapter is short! I promise the rest will be longer!!