Pᴀʀᴛ 18. Sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʟʏ

Ophelia has been in the UK for 3 months now, and she's starting to enjoy it. The lockdown has calmed down, and they could now leave their houses and visits people. She still wasn't able to leave yet, nor could anyone come into the uk.

She began hanging out with Tommy and Tubbo more, as they were both really kind and knew ranboo well. It started off with her just joining their streams randomly, but she was going to visit Tommy today and meet up with Tubbo the next day.

Ophelia was excited, she hadn't seen anyone (except for Wilbur) since the lockdown hit, and she was sick of Will's company. She does find amusement in his lack to cook eggs, and his music that he's been writing.

And it wasn't just Ophelia who was excited.Mark was going to be streaming with a new popular streamer, HoneyBear. She seemed kind, and Mark trusted them for the time being.

...

Ophelia sat on her mattress and packed her small backpack. She put it random necessities that she would need at Tommy's house.

Will walked into the living room and leaned over the pull out couch. "Are you sure you're okay with staying over there?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes Will, I'm sure I'll be fine." She looked up and smiled at him. "You don't have to worry, you know Tom is a good person."

"I know that, I trust tommy with my life. It's just that you'll be a ways away from me, and who knows what could happen." He worried. He walked back and forth behind the couch in circles, still paranoid.

"You sound like a paranoid parent Will, chill out. I'll be perfectly fine, besides I'm old enough to know what I'm doing." Ophelia laughed. "You look like a sick cat with the way your walking around."

Wilbur sighed and pulled out his phone, "fine, we're leaving to Tommy's in 10 minutes, finish packing and head out to the car." He left out the door as Ophelia heard the engine start.

She quickly packed up the rest of her clothes and headed out, shutting the door behind her.

The drive would be around 45 minutes, Will stopping for a bit to stop at the tescos, which was surprisingly open. Ophelia played music the whole way there, blasting it once Mitski came on.

Soon they arrived at Tommy's house. Will and Ophelia were informed that Tommy was live, streaming the DreamSMP.

They both snuck up to Tommy's room and lightly opened his door so he couldn't hear. Ophelia came in first, a blanket wrapped around her and Wilbur to hide who they were.

Ophelia tiptoed behind Tommy as Wilbur slowly entered. Ophelia banged her head on Tommy's shelf and couldnt help but laugh. Wilbur joined in and they started wheezing, the seriousness that they had before completely disappearing.

Tommy turned around at the commotion, seeing the two of them on the floor, laughing.. his eyes lit up when he saw them, but he tried to hide it from the chat. "What the hell is this??" He threw his hands up, laughing.

"I hit my head on your stupid shelffff" Ophelia complained, rubbing her head.

Tommy wheezed, "how'd you manage that?? It's sideways. Geez, you Americans are so stupid." Wilbur continued laughing in a shaky tone, trying his best to stand up.