Pᴀʀᴛ 12. Cʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ

Ophelia

As the sun peeked through Mark's blinds, Ophelia let out a loud groan. She tried to stretch, finding herself cuddled on Mark's chest on his chair with a small blanket wrapped around them. Her face went bright red as she jumped out of his lap.

"Ohmygod! Omgomgomg, Ineedtoleave!" She gasped out loud before rushing out of Mark's room. Somehow, he didn't wake up from her scrambling out of his lap.

She ran downstairs, running into the kitchen and grabbing her phone, which was conveniently charged on the counter. She sat up on the counter, not bothering with a chair, and hurried to text Brooklyn.

Brookbae

BROOKLYNN
MAYDAY MAYDAY

U okay Ophie?
You sound panicked

CAN YOU CALL? EMERGENCY

Yes?

Incoming call from Brookbae

Ophelia rushed onto the back porch, slamming it shut before answering Brooklyn's call.

"BESTIEEE I MISS YOU!" She called, turning on her camera and shoving it in her face goofily.

"I MISS YOU TOO, IM GIVING YOU A BIG HUG WHEN YOU COME BACK!!" Brooklyn yelled back.

"Okay, so what did you need to call me about?" Brooklyn turned her camera then went back to doing what Ophelia perceived to be homework.

"Ranboo." Ophelia said flatly. "I can't deal with him!"

"Oh no!! Did you guys fight?" She immediately paused her homework, a worried look spreading across her face.

"Opposite, he's too perfect!" Ophelia huffed, "first off, I can't do anything without him by my side, like a little golden retriever! Then there's the constant flirting, it's driving me insane! It's like he knows exactly what gets me flustered!!" She ranted, throwing her arms out to add exaggeration.

"Sounds like he's a keeperrr!" Brooklyn cooed.

"I KNOWWW! but I don't want to mess things up, ya know? I care about him more than anything, and I don't want to lose him!"

Ophelia flopped down onto the grass, looking up at early morning sun. The grass was still a tad bit wet from late night rain, but Ophelia found it relaxing.

"Don't worry Ophie! Ranboo isn't the type to completely ghost you after you mess up once!" Brooklyn added a comforting tone to her speech, hoping to help Ophelia feel better.

"Yeah but.. I don't know! It just seems too perfect. It's like a ticking time bomb!" She huffed.

"I'd say your relationship is the perfect amount of perfect! 4/5 of the fandom agrees with me!"

"What about the other 1/5?" Ophelia teased.

"The other 1/5 find it cute to sexual minors and/or are jealous of you!" Brooklyn cheered.

She laughed a little before sighing. She looked inside to see Wilbur entering the kitchen, followed by George, then Philza.

"Alr, thank you so much Brooklyn, I seriously don't know what I'd do without you! I'll call you later today, promise! Ily, bye bye!" She waved goodbye, letting Brooklyn return the goodbye before hanging up.