ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2. ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ

Ophelia

Instagram
Sugarlia_

Good morning cuties!! 65k likes

65k likes

User 4 PLEASEEE YOU SHOULD MAKE MINCECRAFT VIDEOS
Sugarlia_ I mean- I DO like playing Minecraft...
view more...

Real life
.
.

Ophelia decided to watch a few Minecraft videos before she had to go and meet up with her friend Brooklyn and her older brother. She scrolled a bit before landing on a video, Minecraft but my friend is a dog. She chuckled a little before playing it. Soon she was sucked into the friend group's videos. She has watched the first 2 manhunts already. Ophelia was sucked into a rabbit hole, and by the time she got out, 30 minutes had passed.

"SHIT! OH FUCKKKK" Ophelia freaked out as she rushed to put her shoes on and ran out the door. She didn't know what she would do if she was late. Ophelia pulled out her phone and messaged her.

Yeah, we do drugs😃🤧

SHIT
BROOKLYNNN
ARE YOU ALREADY THERE
I TOTALLY FORGOT WE WERE HANGING OUT IN LIKE 5 MINUTES

BROOKLYN PLEASEEE

OMG Ophelia!!!!
Your fine, me and Clay are running late anyways!

Calm down bestie 🙏🙏🙏

OKOK ILL MEET YOU IN 10

.
.

Ophelia entered the small tea shop, looking around at the beautiful scenery. The shop was decorated with real plants everywhere, on the wall and floors, on the counters and tables, everywhere. It smelled like caramel and ginger and had this warm feeling. Ophelia admired the store for a bit too long as the door bell behind her jingled, and a tall, brown haired man walked in. He bumped into her, on accident, too wrapped up in admiring the store to see her.

"Oh my! Oh geez, I'm sorry!" He yelped, reaching out to pick up the now on-the-ground-Ophelia. Ophelia just stared into his eyes, too dazzled to look away. "So lovely.." she mumbled. "Huh?" He blinked at her, confused.

Ophelia's face became hot, as she realized she said that out loud. "N-nothing, I am so sorry by the way, I was in the way..." She grabbed onto his hand and lifted herself up. She looked at his hands, dazzled with a few rings and well-kept. He must've seen her looking because he pulled his hand away and began fiddling with the rings. She's probably is making fun of me for them..