Pᴀʀᴛ 17. Iɴᴛᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

Updates:
After a long talk, Ophelia and Mark decided to put their relationship to a halt. They were still going to talk a lot, but they don't think they can keep up the affection while being a sea apart. It shattered Ophelia and Mark both, but they both agreed it was the best decision.

Ophelia

Sugarlia

Liked by ranboomc and 304,522 othersheres a old dream cosplay from like a month ago because I'm bored

heres a old dream cosplay from like a month ago because I'm bored.
View all 63,503 comments
Ranboomc I remember. Was not impressed

Ophelia smiled as a notification popped up on her screen. She quickly tapped on it, reading that it was from ranboo.

Ranboooo

I heard you were bored
so now i am texting you.

I ammmm, how'd you know?

a little birdy told me

I want fried chicken now

Wait what
That feels threatening

Nah, I'm just hungry

I'll go text Wilbur

I live with him boo, I can just go tell him

Already texted him^^

Wtf
I mean.. thanks ig

Yw ^^

Hey boo, can u call?

Sure thing
Incoming call from ranboooo

She quickly picked up, happy to get to hear Mark again. "Hiiiii!" She cheered.

"heyooooo" Mark replied with the same amount of cheerfulness, "why did you want to call?" He asked.

"I just wanted to hear you." Ophelia replied, a huge grin on her face.

"Ik im hot, but geez. We called like 4 hours ago." Which wasn't a lie, Ophelia wanted to make breakfast with Mark earlier that morning.

"Oh my god Mark, cockiness is one thing, lying to yourself is another."

"Heyyyy." He whined, "I'm hurt."

"Ok whatever, when are you streaming?" She asked.

Mark made a small gasp, "In a few minutes, I completely forgot. It's your fault, you distracted me." He fumbled around his desk and set up stream.