ᴘᴀʀᴛ 20. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀꜱ

Fuck u honey bear <3
(Art is by corpsing on Twitter)

HoneyBear

RANBOO
HEY
SHITHEAD
RESPOND

hi honeyBear

I want to talk
Call me

Fine

Mark rolled his eyes and answered the incoming call. He tried to say hi, but as inturupted with yelling.

"RANBOO, SO I WAS THINKING," She started, "Since we are both minors n stuff, we should meet up"

"Uhhh I don't know.." Mark cautiously answered, "stuff like that can be dangerous."

HoneyBear scoffed, "What do you mean?"

"I don't really feel like dealing with face leaks." he stated. Mark sat his phone down on his counter as he popped a pizza in the oven.

"Then don't be faceless." she said flatly. "I don't know why you do it? It does help with extra clout and attention, but it's so stupid, ya know."

Mark coughed awkwardly, "I don't think so. I just don't like the feeling of my face everywhere."

"It's not gonna be everywhere, dumbass. It's not like it'll be all over the internet, it's just a dumb face. You aren't even really good looking anyways, not like it matters." she scoffed.

Mark flinched at her words. "Maybe, but just not right now, okay? I'll tell you if I think about it again." he sighed.

"Fine. Definitely think about it." HoneyBear cut him off when saying goodbye and hung up.

Mark thought about HoneyBear's words for a second then quickly dialed Ophelia.

No answer, she was probably with Tommy. Mark called again, waiting for an answer, but again, nothing.

He decided to head onto the dream smp instead.

After a few minutes, he got bored, and decided to do a small stream.

"Hello chat, how are we today?" he greeted.

He skimmed the chat and saw a couple of "good"s and "how are you?"

"I've been pretty drained lately, if I'm being honest." he ran around snowchester and fixed up some creeper holes.

User6 oh noooo why
User19 don't forget to take a rest boss man
User43 im sorry ranboo

"Im fine guys, just been a little too social. But we're fine." he smiled at his chat's worry. "I've been planning some fun streams with friends too!"

He messed around with foolish for a bit, running around and trolling with people.

...

Mark leaned back in his chair and yawned. "Alright chat, I know I've only been streaming for an hour, but I'm a bit exhausted."

"Well," he clapped his hands together, "that'll be the stream for today."

He ended stream after a few minutes of goodbyes and left his chair. He sent a small message to Ophelia and fell asleep in his bed, the lights still left on.