ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ :ᴅ

(Yeah no, the title is a total lie👍)

A few days have past since the last chapter, and the address of both Mark and Ophelia isn't being spread anymore.

Gracie was basically inseparable from Sapnap, feuding and fucking around at every opportunity they got.

...

Ranboo/Mark

Mark unwrapped his hands from Ophelia's waist and slowly got up from the couch. Awkward. He rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. It was barely light out, probably 5 if he guessed. He sat on his phone for 2 hours then decided to get ready.

He made his way to the bathroom, shutting it silently and grabbing his toothbrush. After brushing his teeth and hair, he pulled on his mask and glasses, turned off the light, and left.

He came back into the living room to see Ophelia stretching out her legs and yawning. He smiled and walked over to her.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" he asked, pushing a few of strands of hair out of Ophelia's face and behind her ear. Their bond had gotten a bit better, Ranboo getting more into his nurturing side again.

"Amazing, only good sleep I've had this week." Ophelia smiled. Mark nodded and sat next to her, picking up her comb on the coffee table next to them and gently combing her hair.

"That's good. I could make breakfast if you want, but I'll have to ask dream or sapnap." Mark finished off Ophelia's hair and let her style it how she wants.

"Depends, what does Gracie and Nick want?" Ophelia turned around, looking into the shimmer of Mark's glasses.

"No idea. I'll go ask right now," Mark sat up to go ask, but was cut off when the two shitheads burst through the front door.

"Wha- where have you guys been?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

Nick shrugged and threw his keys on the rack. "Idk what you mean, we've been here the whole time." Gracie snickered as she kicked dirt off her shoes and took them off.

Mark rolled his eyes (even though they couldn't see), and headed into the kitchen. "anyways... I was thinking about making breakfast, what do you guys want?"

"Omg hell yeah, I'm sick of Clay's shit cooking, make some bacon and eggs if you can." Nick and Gracie sat side by side at the counter and messed around with some random tech decks that they bought.

"I want that too, but don't put that awful seasoning on the eggs like you did last time. I swear I was sick for a week straight." Gracie complained, holding the end of her tech deck and pointing it at Mark.

Mark scoffed and turned around to look at Ophelia, who was now also in the kitchen, just standing and watching Nick and Gracie's skating tournament.

"What about you Ophie?" she looked up at Mark, snapped out of her daze.

"Oh- same as those two, I'm not picky." she grinned, going back to watching them toss their tech decks around.

Mark nodded slightly and whipped back around, bringing out all the food and turning on the stoves.

A loud thump came from the hallway, followed by a loud 'shit!'.