Pᴀʀᴛ 16. Bᴇᴀʀ ᴛʀᴀᴘ

Mark

Mark was interrupted with a call from Ophelia in the middle of his stream. He was doing a "recovery stream" do get over his separation from Ophelia.

When he answered, she was sobbing loudly.

"M-Ranboo, I can't fucking breathe, I cant-" she was choking on her tears, clearly very upset.

Mark almost immediately sat up in his chair, "Heyyyy, what's wrong? Is the family?"

"No, fuck no, I just fucking- I'll send you a screenshot." She continued weeping, not caring if the entire stream could hear her. Mark opened his dms to see her message.

The UK was under lockdown again, and no one could come in, or out till they say it's over.
(I have no clue how this works, I am super American :D)

"Oh god.." Mark switched his stream to show them the news, not saying anything as the realization came to the viewers.

User 72 NOOO SHES STUCK THERE

User 15 WHATTTT

User 63 NOOO POOR OPHELIA

"See what I fucking mean? I- just, I want to go home! This is fucking awful! What am I going to do?? I can't deal with being away from home this long! Who knows when the lockdown will end!" She ranted inbetween sobs. Mark was left speechless.

"Ophelia.. I don't know what to do." He was now in tears, his voice barely able to go above a whisper.

Ophelia continued to sob, her voice practically shouting as she continued cussing profusely. Wilbur ended up coming into the room and hugging her.

Mark quickly ended stream, telling them he needed some time with Ophelia and his own thoughts. He stayed on call as Wilbur tried his best to calm Ophelia down and get her to sleep.

"Ophelia, you need to sleep, this is all too much information to go through right now. Please just rest and deal with it in the morning." Mark tried his best to hide his crying, knowing it would make her feel worse.

"Alright.. please don't stay up too late either." Wilbur gave her a final hug and left her in the living room. She hung up on Mark and lied down.

Mark, meanwhile, hopped straight onto Twitter.

Ranboo ✔︎ @Ranboosaysstuff
Please understand that Ophelia is going through massive amounts of stress, and me and Wilbur will need to be around to help her, so neither of us will be very active. If you don't know what's going on, visit this link to a summary of what has happened. Any hate on Ophelia will be blocked and reported straight away.
238.9k likes, 154k retweets

Comments have been turned off

.
.

Ophelia woke up from her long nap. She had been basically sleeping for 2 days straight. Ophelia did call She slowly got up and made her way to Wilbur's kitchen. She found him sitting at the table, resting his head on his hand as he scrolled through twitter. He was a total wreck, not only having to figure out what to do with Ophelia, but himself too.

"Hey Will." She called. She sat down next to Wilbur and matched his mopey vibe.

"Hey Ophelia, glad to see you're awake." He glanced up at her and smiled.

"Yeah, can't sleep forever." She joked. Ophelia stayed quiet for a bit till she got an idea. "Hey, why don't you stream? I can join you as well. It'll be sort of a catching up stream, ya know?"