The name

After that conversation, I decided to give him time. I was not going to force him into talking or doing anything that he did not want to do. Once we arrived to the UK, he will have to talk sooner or later. We will be sharing a room and we have to record the video with Lindsey Russell for Superfruit and another one on Blue Peter as Pentatonix.

And just in case you are wondering and being totally sincere with all of you; his words did not hurt me, not even a teeny tiny bit. I know what he was going through. I went through something similar not too long ago when my relationship with whom I thought was the love of my life ended. And Scott was there for me at all times. And he had to put up with terrible things that I did and said.

It does not matter who puts the end to a relationship, or how good or bad it ends, or what are the reasons for that break up. It always hurts.

Because, or at least, that is the way I am, when you are with someone, you devote yourself entirely to that person, and there are some bonds that are going to link you to them, probably, for the rest of your life.

At the moment of the break up those bonds are maybe a little bit deteriorated, but still strong and to break them is inevitably painful. However, with time, those bonds will end up being a beautiful memory which will pop in your mind once in a blue moon and you will be thankful because that person helped you to be the amazing human being you are nowadays; either because of what you have been taught by his great example or because what you have learned from the mistakes you made together.

We left the apartment, went to the airport, and travel for several hours without talking and I think he didn’t look at me once. But that was exactly what he needed. And I am here to give him everything he needs, even if that means spending forty-eight hours without talking.

However, once we arrived at Manchester and we were settled in our shared room I decided to talk to him. I could see in his face that he was a little bit more relaxed, and his shoulders weren’t as tense as they were before.  

Mitch: I know that you are mad at me because of something… But you don’t know what it is… or at least you don’t want to tell me what it is… so… (He interrupted me)

Scott: Is not that I don’t want to tell you… it’s only that I feel awkward saying it…

Mitch: Are you telling me that after eleven years of friendship, there are still things that you don’t feel comfortable telling me? You, who have burped and farted around me without stop… you don’t want to tell me something because you feel awkward?

Scott: Yes… a little. (His turned red… the same red as when he is laughing really hard)

Mitch: Your face is telling me that I should believe you. Do you think that with some alcohol you will feel less awkward?

Scott: I don’t know… maybe…

Mitch: You are not sure of anything today, huh?

Scott: I have a lot in my mind… and I don’t want to hurt you… and most importantly I don’t want to say something that will ruin our friendship… Cause you know that I can’t live without you, right?

Mitch: I know… and you know that I can’t live without you either… I don’t know what is that you don’t want to say… but I don’t think there are many things in this world that you could have made that could be so bad to the extent that I won’t forgive you… or which could ruin our friendship. Aren’t you being a little bit drama queen?

Scott: You are the only queen here boo!

Mitch: OK! That’s my Scott! I think I’m bringing you back… baby steps… (He smiled at me and he gave me a look… a different look from the ones that I know)