Wyatt Blue Grassi-Hoying

Mitch: I am so sorry! I… only… I just… I wanted to kiss your cheek.

Scott: It’s ok Mitchy… Look… There is no problem!

He grabbed my chin and making me look directly into his eyes. He closed them and placed and soft kiss on the right corner of my mouth. I am quite sure that it all happened really quickly, but I lived it in slow motion, and if the torture of having him so close, but not actually having him wasn’t enough, I felt his lips on me long after.

Mitch: Why did you do that?                                                                                               

Scott: Because you were making a big deal out of something that is not that big. I saw your level of awkwardness rising like a rocket, so I decided to make your life a little bit easier doing the same thing.

Probably it was the most breathtaking moment I had lived in several years. However it turned into a bitter sweet one when realizing that for him it meant nothing.

Situations like this one are what make me walk back two of the three steps I have walked forward in my mission of finding the strength to tell him what I feel.

I think I am truly giving up on this. It is clear that he does not feel anything for me. So I should stop thinking about it.

Mitch: Ok… weird way of solving an awkward moment… but… you do you… Changing topic… I’m not sure if I should call Ross… What do you think?

Scott: Do you like him?

Mitch: He is nice. I had an amazing time with him. And he was tremendously caring with me, and really respectful.

Scott: So, what is the problem? Why do you doubt?

Mitch: I don’t want to leave you… alone.

Scott: Oh come on man! Do you want the both of us to be single for the rest of our lives? At least one of us should find happiness, don’t you think?

Mitch: But, is it ok with you?

Scott: Why won’t it be?

Mitch: I don’t know… You told me that you didn’t want to be alone… I want to be here if you need me. I don’t want you to feel that I’m not here for you.

Scott: What about this? Call him, go on a date, and if I need you I’ll call you, agree?

Mitch: Agree.

He was incredibly sweet. I think it is completely impossible not to fall in love with him. He is always worried about others; he always wants the best for everyone else. And he is always willing to help anyone who asks him. Not to mention that his body is very close to perfection. He always looks muscly, even when he has not been to the gym; he looks amazing when he wears tank tops. His hair, although he does not like it, and he always styles it all to the back, I just simply love it when it is all messed up, exactly how it looks when he wakes up. And his eyes… you already know what I think about his eyes.

I decided to lock myself in my room and call Ross. Maybe he is the solution to my problems. Maybe he would make this eternal pain in my chest stop. Maybe it is my time to be happy.

Ross: Dear Mr. Grassi, such a pleasure to receive your call.

Mitch: Hi daddy, I missed you.

Ross: I missed you too. How was Europe?

Mitch: Well, you know, I was treated as a queen at your hotel, so after that day, every hotel has been just I cold place to sleep.

Ross: Sorry to hear that you didn’t like hotels in Europe but pleased to hear that you liked the way you we treated you at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel.