Girls' day

When we got home, I had to wake him up. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it will be.

Mitch: Hey Scotty! We are home, let’s find your bed.

Scott: Yes please, let’s go to my bed.                                              

I said goodbye to the driver and made sure that everything was clear for them to send me the bills from every driver.

Mitch: Here we’re! There’s your bed little angel.

Scott: I’m not little! I’m a big boy.

Mitch: You are a big boy, you’re right. Let me take your shoes off. And you need to take out your contact too.

Scott: I tried at the club, but I was about to tear out my cornea, so I stopped, and Alex couldn’t do it either, so boop… boop…

Mitch: Ok, let me try it. But wait I’m going for your contact’s stuff.

We finally did it. Although I think he was already asleep when I took out his second contact. I think I’ve never seen Scott so drunk. Or maybe it is the first time that he was drunk and I was only half way there. But I wanted to be responsible, because I was the one in charge.

The morning after a party, it doesn’t feel as if you were at a party the night before but at a ring fighting with lions, while very loud music was playing. Your head hurts, your ears are numb, your guts are screaming from your insides and your kidney is begging for water to be able to detox, in conclusion, your body doesn’t love you anymore, I guess I didn’t start very well my promise of changing my life style. But every day I was a step closer of achieving my goals, I wasn’t going to give up. Giving up is the only way of losing.

Every little talk we had during that day was because of pure necessity, and our voices were a whisper constantly.

Mitch: Coffee?

Scott: Uhum

Mitch: Here

Scott: Uhum

Mitch: Ibuprofen?

Scott: Uhum

Mitch: There and some water.

Scott: Thanks

Mitch: You are welcome.

Scott: Can you explain how all of my presents were at home even before me?

Mitch: Sure, I’m a witch, you said it last night.

Scott: LOL, did I say that? No, but for real, how?

Mitch: When the “Non Stop Scott” started, I knew that I had at least thirty minutes. So I talked to Ciera, and told her to make sure that during those thirty to forty-five minutes you would have every song you wanted to sing, and before, she had been asking people what they wanted to perform, so she had already a show prepared for the next hour and a half. Time enough for me to take one of the taxis full with your one million things, go home and come back.

Scott: When did you leave?

Mitch: When you were half way through “I’ll be”.

Scott: You had it all planed, didn’t ya?

Mitch: You know… I like when things are done efficiently and tuned out the way I planned them.

Scott: Thank ya… so much, for everything. Even taking out my contacts, cause that was you, right?

Mitch: Yeah, and no problem girl!

For the next two days, we were just at home, recovering.

Mitch: I think I’m going to call Sadie, and ask her if she wants to make a cover with me. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her, and I miss that girl to pieces.