The Photobooth Challenge

Mitch: I miss Wyatt… Can we do something funny so we can laugh and forget about the world?

Scott: Sure, what about if we do the photobooth challenge and we can kill two birds with one stone? We have fun and we do the video for next Tuesday.

Mitch: I love it when you are efficient.

Scott: Thank you!

We recorded the video, which I do not know how fun to watch it was, but it was definitely really fun to do. 

Being again away from home is a little bit hard, and I am starting to understand Scott’s point of view of not finding someone who would like to start a relationship with someone who is always on the road. At the beginning I understood it as if that person could have trust issues, but now that I have met Ross, I am more incline to the idea that the problem is not trust but human contact.

I am the jealous type, but if I think about Ross right now, I am more concerned with the fact that because I am not in LA, twenty for seven, we cannot spend as much time together as we would like to. Not that I want to spend every second with him. But I wish we could have those sweet awkward dates at the beginning of getting to know someone.

However I cannot think about this for too long or I would be zone out for all the shows that we have to do. I should focus on the positive and think that this Saturday I will be going to an amazing date with an amazing guy. I really cannot wait for this Saturday to be here.

Scott: Are you excited for your date?

Mitch: Yes, I’m kinda nervous, but excited.

Scott: I really hope that you spend a great time together, and after it you can come home and tell me the whole story of your fairy tale.

Mitch: Sure! I can do that.  But now I have to get ready… Do you like the outfit?

Scott: I was there when you chose it, and I told you then, the same thing that I’m going to tell you now… You look amazing. Now, go get ready!

Mitch: Thank you Scott!

Scott: Mitch! Ross is here!

Mitch: Oh shit! I’m coming! You are early Mr. Bruce!

I don’t know what they talked about but I could hear a murmur coming from the living room and a couple of laughs every once in a while.

Two seconds later, they got really quiet. I got a little worried, so I finished as quickly as I could and I left to meet the two amazing men sitting on the couch, just looking at the television but it did not seem they were paying attention to it.

Mitch: Are we leaving, sweet boy? (I asked him with a huge smile as he stood up and walked towards me)

Ross: You look amazing!

Mitch: Thank you! (I looked at Scott over Ross’ shoulder and he was making an over exaggerated face of “I told you so”, and I just smiled while blushing).

Ross: Let’s go, then.

Scott: Bring him home safe and on time. I trust you young man!

Ross: I will Sir; you have nothing to worry about.

Mitch: What the hell are you both talking about?

We walked to the elevator, and as he was pressing the button for the bottom floor, he looked at me and smiled.

Ross: Your friend cares a lot about you, doesn’t he?

 Mitch: Yes, yes he does, he is the best friend I’ve ever had.