New Year's Resolutions

N/A: Is this chapter there is a new character that is based, as most of my characters, on a real person. However due to the fact that I've never seen this person, for example, in videos, as we all have seen Superfruit, it is really hard for me to made that person's dialogues up, but still make them sound real. So what I did was, copy some tweets and some sentences from a blog. So all those texts that are not made up by me, are in "italics and between inverted commas" . I hope you like it.

I guess you can imagine how surprised I was. I was completely in shock. I stood there looking at him. When he gave one step back I covered my mouth with my two hands. Then I caressed my lips with my index finger of my left hand. But still without moving my eyes from him.

Mitch: What has just happened?

Scott: I kissed you.

Mitch: I felt that... but why?

Scott: Because I've been waiting to do it for a long time. It has not being until I thought that I was going to lose my chance, again, when I saw you leave with Ross, truly happy, that I sunk in my own pain.

Mitch: Why didn't you tell me anything about this before?

Scott: Because there is a lot that we can ruin if this doesn't work out.

Mitch: This? What is this?

Scott: Us

Mitch: "Us" is a thing now?

Scott: Only if you want to...

Mitch: So, you are a hundred per cent sure that "us" is what you want?

Scott: That's why I left, I had to clear my mind and convince myself that your happiness was way more important for me than any other thing. So with that in mind, I had to run away, I wasn't able to watch you go again.

Mitch: Why didn't you stop me?

Scott: Because I thought that you had changed your mind... and that everything you told me that night that I was drunk... wasn't they way you felt anymore...

Mitch: So, you remember that conversation?

Scott: Each and every word.

Mitch: I still don't understand why haven't you told me anything before...

Scott: Because of what you told me... I wanted to be sure that if "us" starts to be a thing, it wasn't going to be a rebound relationship, and I wanted to be sure that the band was ok, with it.

Mitch: So, once again I am the last one to get to know what you are thinking or feeling...

Scott: Mitch, don't look at it that way... I had to be sure that what I was going to give you was all you deserve and nothing less than that.  

Mitch: I understand, somehow, what you are saying, but as of right now... I'm not being able to process your words.

Scott: How can I help you to process them?

Mitch: I don't know... I really don't know. But I feel really confused.

Scott: Let me help you, please. Ask me anything that you don't understand... and I'll try my best to explain it to you.

Mitch: Do you know what?

Scott: Tell me.

Mitch: There is nothing that you can do. I think that you have done more than enough... and for me it only seems fair that I give myself a couple of days too... I want to think about what has happened for the last... I don't know six months... and I'll be back in two days... because right now... I can't make "us" a thing... I'm sorry...