Do you see me laughing?

A/N: Forgive me for a couple of minutes, please. This story has gone past five hundred reads… and I… am… astonished… I was hyperventilating ten minutes ago. So first of all I want to thank all of you who are reading this. Second of all I want to thank specially to those of you who has given any of these chapters, or all of them, a star. Also I want to thank @Eowyn1985, particularly, for being such an awesome person and always being there for everyone, and for her incalculable help. And finally I want to thank @FandomKrazy because without her this story wouldn’t be here today. I love you all somaj! THANK YOU!!

Scott: Mitchy! Are you ready? Colleen is waiting for us! And we are going to be late! (He said with a playful tone)

Mitch: You told me five thirty! It’s only four! So calm your shit! (I screamed with a really high pitched voice)

Scott: Mitchy… Are you telling me that you don’t want to go to Starbucks on our way out? And also, did you forget that we were going to stop somewhere to buy something for her?

Mitch: hmpf … Well…. The truth? (I said blushing a little)

Scott: Of course, you know that with us it’s always the truth.

Mitch: Then… yes and… yes (I said smiling)

He cracked laughing; he turned red, as he always does when he is laughing that much. Then he covered his face with his two hands, and rocked a couple of times back and forward on the couch.

Mitch: Why didn’t you remind me all of our plans this morning instead of having me freaking out now? You know how long it takes me to get ready!

Scott: Because this is so much fun. (He said with such a big smile that his eyes were completely closed)

Mitch: I hate you, do you know that? (I said laughing)

Scott: No, you don’t. I think that deep down you love it when I play with you like this, because you know that I’m having so much fun right now. And that is our favorite thing to do, right? When we laugh and have fun together?

Mitch: Do you see me laughing? (I said as serious as possible, pointing at myself with my left index finger)

Scott: Maybe your mouth is not smiling… but your eyes… your eyes are laughing as much as I am!

Every time he says something like that I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. It is with sentences like that one that the doubt grows in me and I believe for a couple of seconds that he actually knows what I feel for him.

But when the pain vanishes, I go back to thinking that it is not possible, he would never do that. He is really considerate with everybody. And playing with me like that would just be mean.

Mitch: Why don’t you go to Starbucks and then wait for me in the car? Instead of being there staring at me?

Scott: Because watching you freak out is way funnier! (He said making a sad face because he knew what I was going to tell him next)

Mitch: Well, the show is over! Move! (I shook my hands shooing him out)

Scott: You are such a fun killer! By the way, can we take your car? Alex is coming to pick up mine later, he needs it for a couple of days.  

Mitch: Sure. The keys are in my bag.

Scott: K. I’m going to Starbucks! Caramel macchiato?

Mitch: No, no, no. Iced coffee!

Scott: k. See you en fifteen minutes!

Mitch: Twenty!

I finally was done; I didn’t know what to wear, because I had no time, so I threw on a blue navy hoodie with a denim jacket a pair of black jeans and my favorite pair of sneakers. I took my bag and run down to the garage.