Don't listen to anything else today (part 2)

WARNING: In this chapter you can find a delicate situation related with sex abuse. It is not too strong. But if you know you have trouble with this topic, please don’t read it.

***************

It was seven thirty on the dot when I got to Chris’ house. I called him to let him know that I was there, so he could open the door for me, because I knew the number but I didn’t know what apartment was. 

When I entered the apartment I was absolutely astonished. It was definitely not what I was expecting. Due to the amount of messages that I had in my phone this morning, I was expecting a house a little bit childish, or at least not too mature. But that house looked like taken from “Elle Decor”, it was contemporary yet elegant, with a lot of natural light and everything was polished to the very last detail. 

The dinner was also surprising. If I hadn’t seen the finishing touches and all the stuff that was dirty (because they had been used to cook). I would have probably thought that he ordered all that from the expensive restaurant in the corner. And the wine… the wine was decadent. So decadent, that maybe I had more than I should have.

When we were done with dinner, he invited me over to the couch. There, everything seemed to be more relaxed. He apologized another five hundred times for the messages, and then tried to make a couple of jokes here and there. They weren’t too funny but at least he was trying, I guess.

After an hour or so, he stood up to open another bottle of wine. When he came back, he poured me more wine, left the bottle on the coffee table, and then he sat back on the couch, but this time, really close to me. He turned towards me so we were looking at each other. I maintained the eye contact; on the one hand because I wanted to make sure that I knew every move he was going to do, and on the other, I think it was a not very functional technique to intimidation, but he smiled and then looked down. I thought that I had it all under control, and that he wouldn’t make a move, until I give him at least a sign.

When he looked back up again, his smile was gone. He was really serious, and then he closed his eyes while leaning forward to kiss me. It wasn’t my timing but I wasn’t going to complain.

The kisses started very sweet and soft, but as the time went by, they were getting more passionate, until our tongues were involved in a sensual dance that tasted like a great expensive wine. After a couple of minutes, he left his glass on the table behind the couch and took mine to leave it next to his. Now, he had his two hands free. He started by placing them on my face, controlling my every move with both of them.

He continued by leaving his right hand on my face but the left one started going down throw my neck, my clavicle, my chest, my stomach, and he tried to get to my crotch, but I had to stop him. I have no problem with making out on the second, even on the first date. But I am not going to have sex on the second date. I can be wild. But I am not that wild.

His look was of confusion, then he laughed and went back to touch me where I have just said that I didn’t want to be touched, and again I stopped him.

Chris: What’s your problem? (he seemed really pissed off)

Mitch: Excuse me? (I was really surprised with his reaction)

Chris: You heard me, what is your problem?

Mitch: I don’t have any problem. I just don’t have sex on second dates. Probably not even on the tenth.

Chris: So, why are you here?

Mitch: What you mean why am I here? You told me that you wanted to cook for me to apologize about your crazy amount of massages you sent me this morning.