Lewis Hamilton

"Get in there Lewis!" I shouted, and he laughed his ass off. We were playing bowling with my friends, who he didn't know that well. We were close friends, but also... we had sex about a week before, so... things were a little complicated. My friends didn't know that, and they really thought we were just friends, although it took years of convincing. And they weren't exactly wrong to have doubts...

"We won" he smiled, as he walked back to the seats where we all were.

"I'm calling a taxi" said one of my friends.

"I can take a few people home" said Lewis, who came with his car, and didn't drink for the whole night.

"Take Liv home then" said Betty, who was my best friend. I rolled my eyes at her, but a few minutes later we were all outside, me and Lewis saying goodbye to the others and them waiting for their taxi.

The drive was spent in silence, and it wasn't that long. When we arrived, Lewis was ready to say goodbye, but I didn't want to.

"You can come in, you know" I said, and it startled him a little, but he nodded, and stopped the car.

I was glad we could spend some time, just the two of us, but... we had sex in my house, and it was pretty intense too... so literally everywhere I looked I got flashbacks.

And he seemed to have them too. We were watching a movie, when I felt his hand on my leg, and I smirked a little. I wasn't one to beat around the bush, so I turned into him, sat on his lap and kissed him, which he welcomed gladly. After long minutes of heavily making out, I took his shirt off, and he did the same. He laid my down on the couch, hovering over me, but then he pulled away.

"What?" I asked, sitting up too. There was something on his face I couldn't put my hand on.

"It's just... why are we doing this?"

"Because it's great, Lewis!"

"The sex?"

"No, the eating popcorn together" I laughed, and took a handful of popcorn and threw it at him. He chuckled a little, but his expression went serious again.

"But aren't we friends?"

"Yes, we are, Lewis. What's wrong? If you don't want to do it again, it's okay."

"Oh you have no idea how much I want to do it again" he said, looking at me, and searching my eyes.

"What's wrong then?"

"I just... I'm getting myself into something that's very hard to come out of."

I mean, I kind of understood what he meant, but he wasn't being very specific.

"Elaborate..."

"Liv..." him calling me by my nickname made me surpass a smile. "Are you doing this just for sex, or is there something else?"

I had to look down. It was hard to find an answer, as I wasn't being honest even to myself about the topic.

"Lew... everyone knows you're attractive as hell, and honestly, it's not like I'm blind."

"Okay but... is it just that? That you're attracted?"

"Well it was. But after it happened..."

I thought back to our night together. It was perfect, and no one had ever made me feel the way he did.

"After it happened" repeated Lewis, like he was urging me to continue, and I saw his smile appearing slowly.

"It was perfect, Lewis" I smiled. "And it wasn't just sex for me. I had a long term relationship before, but not once did I feel so good, so passionate yet peaceful, confident, and I could go on... you made me feel so cared about Lew, it's hard to explain what I felt the morning after... like, you were next to me, and it was magical, but then we both woke up for real and went back to being friends, and it was so weird."

Lewis took my hand into his and smiled at me.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear" he admitted and pulled me closer, so I was sitting on his lap again. "I don't want to be just friends, and I definitely don't want anyone else to make you feel that way."

"No one could anyways" I said, and then... we had sex again, long story short.