Oscar Piastri {request}

Incredibly sorry for the slow updates, I've been busy with work and uni (it's sick, I'm a uni student now wow)❤️
Enjoy though!

15. It hurts to see you with someone else, knowing I'll never be good enough for you.

26. I'm panicking, I don't want you to find someone else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oscar and I have been close for God knows how long. It all started when our parents became friends but then we moved away but then I moved back to boarding school... I moved out again, then back again with my parents... but my friendship with Oscar stayed. It was the only constant thing in my life. Or, he was. And I loved him for it.

Honestly, I loved him so much, I didn't care that we weren't more than friends, as long as I had him in my life. Sure, I had an incredible crush on him, but my feelings for him were much deeper than that.

"Nice to see you again, Addy" said Robert, once I appeared at the Prema Headquarters.

"Hi Rob" I smiled. Every now and then I payed a little visit to Oscar and stayed at his apartment. For quality time. "Have you seen Oscar?"

"Uh, not really" he shrugged. "Try the gym, he has his day off but has to train" offered Robert.

"Thanks" I said with a smile and waved to him as I headed to the gym. On my way I met some team members who I was on good terms with, so my journey lasted about twenty minuets instead of the two it should have.

"Addy!" I heard and a second later I was brought into a bone crushing hug. A smile took over my face, smelling Oscar's typical scent.

"Ew you're sweaty" I laughed, but hugged him back anyways.

"You're here early" he said, raising a brow.

"Just couldn't wait to see you" I said playfully, making him grin wider. We were in a position I loved. His arms around my waist and my arms around his neck... too bad I became a little too self conscious and pulled away.

"Let me ask if I can get off early" he said, and I nodded. Luckily, he was let off, so half an hour later, we arrived at his apartment, so I could pack my stuff into his room.

"Still have the extra pillows, huh?" I asked, giggling at the pillows I bought once when I was visiting him.

"I'd never get rid of them" he said with a smirk. It made my stomach do a backflip.

We spent the night cooking, talking, eating, catching up, laughing, and watching our old favourite movies.

He was sitting close to me on the couch, and he seemed unfazed by our proximity. Well I wasn't. I was freaking out. But I couldn't show it, so I took a deep breath and shook it off.

We fell asleep on the couch, and I woke up in his embrace, which made me almost cry. I was so happy with him.

"Good morning" he mumbled, and removed his arms from around me.

"Yeah" I sighed and got up.

"Wanna come with me to Prema today?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I said, smiling softly. I made breakfast and then we got into his car. It was so unreal, us being so much together made me feel like we were in a relationship.

"Addy!" I heard and I was closed into a tight hug.

"Arthur?" I asked, laughing.

"We always ask Piastri about you but he never talks much about you."

Geez. Thanks.

"Some best friend you are, Oscar" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you guys going with the Prema boys to dinner?" Asked Arthur.