Charles Leclerc

Note: in this one shot the OC's name is Charlotte, she was obviously inspired by Charles' real girlfriend, who is incredibly gorgeous by the way, but all the events are made up, and I obviously have no idea how they got together or how Charlotte is, she was just an inspiration to this character🤗

Me and Charles had kind of an on-and-off flirtationship. We'd known each other for over a decade, as I was working at karting events, then at F2 as a coordinator. And we always got along a little too well. But girlfriends and boyfriends came in the way, so we never really did anything about it.

Although, it was clear to everyone that we were more than simple friends.

We both got jealous over others, and I often wore Charles' clothes, which made the press go crazy, but he always said that we were just close friends, who also lived together. I moved in with him when he broke up with his girlfriend and he was miserable. He needed a friend, so that's what I was to him.

Until a guy asked me out on a date and I said yes.

We both got into situations of dating, but I always rejected other guys somehow. I didn't want to admit it, but part of me wanted Charles to finally stand up and do something about us. I wanted him.

But I lost patience and I said yes to that guy.

After one date we agreed to have another.

"You're going over to his house?" Asked Charles, as I was doing my hair in our house.

"Yes" I said. We were both in the living room, as Charles was just finished with racing on the sim, and I was using the only full mirror in the house.

"You know what that means, don't you?" He asked, standing behind me and watching me closely.

"I mean... I guess" I shrugged. We stayed silent for a while.

"I thought we were going to watch movies tonight" he said.

"Yeah, we were. But then this came up."

"But you promised me!"

"Charles don't act like a kid" I laughed. "We can watch movies some other time."

"But Charlotte!"

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nothing."

Again, there was silence.

I walked into my room and brought out two outfit choices. One that's extremely casual but it looks good in an effortless way and one that's slightly extra.

"Which one?" I asked, walking back to the living room and showing Charles my outfits.

"Erm... none?" He said, and I had to roll my eyes. But then I let out a little smirk.

"So you want me to go naked?"

His eyes went wide.

"NO! No way, that's not what I meant!"

"Then?"

"Uh... just go with the causal one. Shows less skin."

"It won't really matter once he takes it off me" I said, shrugging.

"Ew."

I laughed at his reaction but went with the casual one either way. I changed in the bathroom quickly then walked back out, only to find Charles right where I left him. I was struggling with putting my necklace on, so asked for assistance.

He seemed a little frustrated as he was standing behind me, his hands slightly grazing my bare neck.

And to be honest, I was frustrated as well. He was standing way too close, and I could feel his body heat and his amazing scent. Just him being this close was doing so much to me... that other guy wouldn't even have a chance against him.