Pierre Gasly {request}

30. Are you having nightmares again?
32. I swear I won't ever leave your side!

@Mandolin016 requested this🥰 I hope you like it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in the middle of the night, to Pierre moving around next to me. I was still half asleep so I didn't realise he was having a bad dream. He shot up suddenly and that woke me up for real.

"Pierre?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. After long seconds of him staring into the darkness, he stood up and walked out into the kitchen. I sighed and waited for him to come back. He was probably pouring himself a glass of water or something.

Eventually he walked back, and threw himself down on the bed, facing the other direction.

"Are you having nightmares again?" I asked, voice laced with concern. And he was straight up ignoring me. "Baby" I whispered, trying to hug him but he shook me off. "Come on Pierre what's wrong?"

Still no answer.

I took my hand off of him and turned the other way. I didn't want to go off on him for ignoring me, but I didn't like it too much. I just wanted to give him a little space.

And a few seconds later I felt the bed shift beside me and I felt an arm sneak around my waist, making me smile softly.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered. "It was a dream again."

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, as he was spooning me, and I laced our fingers together.

"It was an incident. I was racing... Antoine..."

I didn't know what to say or if he was about to continue, so I simply squeezed his hand supportively.

"We crashed and both flew into the wall..."

"It's okay, if it's hard to remember, you don't have to-"

"No I want to remember. I want to fight it. It's not that I'm afraid of racing, you know. That would put and end to my career. It's not what's causing the dreams."

"What are you afraid of then?"

"Ever since Antoine... I lost him so quickly and I wasn't prepared. And I'm terrified that I'm going to lose someone else... I didn't tell you but... it's not only racing accidents I dream of."

I turned around to face him and I put a hand on his face.

"What else, then?"

"Well... you, getting into a road accident... or my parents getting sick... I don't want to lose you. Ever."

"You won't, Pierre" I said, kissing his forehead.

"That's the only thing I'm scared of" he admitted, pulling me closer.

"Baby listen" I said, finding his hand with mine again. "I swear I won't ever leave your side. I promise, okay?"

"You can't promise that."

"I can. You know me, I'm a lucky person. And the universe seems to like us together, I'm pretty sure we'll have that future together we've been dreaming about."

"You think so?" He asked, squeezing my hand.

"I know so" I said, kissing his knuckles.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" He asked.

"I know baby. Now come on, let's go back to sleep, I'll manifest tomorrow."

"Manifest??"

"Yeah. A beautiful future for us, no more bad dreams for you and a good summer body."

"What? You're manifesting a good summer body? You already have a killer body!"

"Thanks baby" I said, pecking his lips "but we really need that beauty sleep now, and I promise I'll keep the bad dreams away okay?" I asked, and I got a nod from him which I could hardly see due to the dark.

"I love you."

"I love you too."