Lance Stroll (1K special)

So here's a fucking long one for 1K reads!! Thank you so so so much❤️❤️

ANDDD I have no idea how, but this story is #1 in #formula1 like ????????

Also, this might be a little spicy but I'm not really into smut, so it's nothing hardcore... don't act like you guys don't love it tho xx

One last A/N before I start the story
I'm writing this in the Racing Point era, because long hair Lance rulez

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was having a horrible day.

As an HR manager, I had to manage every single colleague. And it was hard when there were some fucking idiots working for Racing Point.

"Bad day?" Asked Lance, walking into my office.

"Yes."

"Who's giving you problems again?" He asked.

"This time it's Joe and Larry, they're having a fight again, and I swear they act like they're fucking five. Can't they just grow up, shut the hell up and focus on the working part of the job?"

Lance carefully walked up behind me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Wow, you really are mad at them..."

"Yes, I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Including me?" Asked Lance.

"You're the biggest idiot ever, Lance."

"That's not what you were saying a week ago" he said quietly, and I suddenly shut up.

A week ago, as we were in Hockenheim, Lance ended up P4, which was a huge deal for him and the team. And we were all celebrating a little too hard, despite Checo's DNF... so I ended up in Lance's hotel room, completely wasted. You can guess what happened.

"Only an enormous idiot would try to hook up with the HR of all people" I said, laughing a little.

"I didn't just try" he said, leaning a little further down so he was whispering into my ear. I shivered a little.

"Yeah... you being an idiot payed off, I guess."

I kept doing some of my paperwork, and he was just watching me.

"Wow, you really are tense" said Lace and squeezed my shoulders, on which his hands still were, giving them a little massage.

A gasp of satisfaction left my mouth, and I immediately became a little embarrassed about it.

"Yeah that's what I like to hear" said Lance jokingly.

"Stop it! You know it can't happen again" I scolded.

"Why?"

"Because we're colleagues!"

"So what? The HR would find out?" He asked and even though I couldn't see it, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm trying to do my job here, Stroll. And you're distracting me. If you're only here to try and seduce me, you might as well leave" I said in a stern voice.

"However you wish" said Lance, with amusement in his voice. He finally left so I could keep on working.

The problem at hand was that I remembered too much. Every single detail of our night together with Lance Stroll. And it was heavenly. I never saw him as anything at all before that. I didn't think much of him and then suddenly, there he was, flirting with me, and I found myself flirting back.