Not yet.

A/N: Hey guys. My friends from school are reading this I know and I just wanna say. It would make me much more comfortable if you don't talk to me about the fanfic in public. Only comment or message me. Anyways here's the update. Oh and yes the title means something is gonna happen and it's gonna get hot so somebody turn the air condition on.

Castiels POV

Dean had to get stitches for his head. We left the that same night and went back to my place. Sam did the stitches in the parking lot of a gas station.

I got home and walked towards the door. When I got inside I was greeted by an angry looking Gabe. Anna came up and pulled me inside by the ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!" I repeated while being dragged into the living room. "I have a good explanation!" I shouted and twisted out of her grip.
"
Dean and Sam were standing in the middle of the hallway by the door. Sam waved at Anna like a giant five year old and I smiled.

"Anna this is Dean and Sam, they need to stay here for a while because their dad is kind of a douche." I said calmly.

"Oh...Gabe what do you think......Gabe?" She tried getting Gabes attention but him and Sam were in the middle of an intense staring thing.

"Come on Dean. You can stay in my room with me, unless that's a problem." I say looked at him but he shakes his head and says something like whatever works for you.

We get up stairs and he sets his stuff in a corner.

"No way are you keeping your stuff in a dusty corner. My room is your room. Put your clothes in the closet...Asshat." I say and he smiles at the name. The memory of that day comes to me, when we met in the hall. I suddenly notice how tired he looks.

"Come lay down, you look like exhausted." I pat the empty space next to me and he doesn't hesitate to come fill it.

He lays so that we're face to face and just staring at each other. I lean closer and kiss his soft lips lightly and then turn over to turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight Dean."

"Goodnight Cas."

~|<><>|~next morning~|<><>|~

I poured cereal in a bowl and poured the mild while humming an Elvis song. I hear foot steps behind me and I turn around to see Dean.

"Good morning Starshine, the earth says-"

"Hello." Dean finished for me and I chuckled sitting next to him at the table.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't usually eat breakfast." He says rubbing some sleep out of his eyes.

"Nonsense." I say getting up and walking into the kitchen and getting out a pan. I put some bacon on it and listened to it sizzle. I jumped when strong arms slid around my waist from behind me. I smiled and turned around to face Dean.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He licked my bottom lip and I parted my mouth open to let him in. I got bored so I pulled away and started kissing his jawline and neck.

That was only a tease though because duh, I have something on the stove and it would be dangerous to leave it there.

I was trying my hardest to ignore Dean who was kissing my neck and trying to get my attention.

"Dean I'm trying to-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he slid his hand under my shirt. "Dean...The others are upstairs sleeping." I turn around and look at him.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and goes to sit back at the table. I smile and put some bacon on to a plate and bring it over to him. I sit across from him and eat some grapes occasionally tossing them up in the air and catching them in my mouth. I went upstairs and got out some homework that we had from English over the weekend. Usually I wouldn't do homework over the weekend but I'm failing miserably in English.

I was half way done with my essay when the the chair spun around and I nearly fell out of it. I just had to choose a chair with that spun with wheels. Dean was leaning over me.

"Dean I have to do this homework or I'm going to fail. Why are you so touchy today anyway?" I ask turning back around.

"I'm trying to pay you back for helping me and Sam." He said opening the closet.

"What are you doing now?" I said looking at him while he got a bored game out.

"Come on Cas, I'm bored." He whined and gave me sad puppy eyes.

I groaned and got up walking over to him where he was sitting on the floor and sat across from him.

"Chess? Seriously?" I said.

"What? Afraid your gonna lose?" He asked challengingly.

"Your on." I replied.

Dean was definitely winning by a bunch. I was trying to think about what move to make next must I can't concentrate while he is staring at me. It's like he's burning a hole in my head. I couldn't take it anymore. I knocked the bored to the side making pieces fly everywhere and I pinned Dean to the floor.

"Didn't your father tell you it wasn't polite to stare?" I say. He responds by putting a hand on the back of my neck and pulling me down to kiss him. His hand got tangled in my hair and I moved down kissing his jawline and neck. I pulled away and got up sitting back at my desk.

"Cas please." Dean called me back but I stayed where I was. "Gettin tired of your games." He says getting up and walking over.

"Please, if I would have went further, you couldn't handle it." I said while typing.

"Perhaps your the one who can't handle it." He said spinning my chair around and pulling me to him.

I stood up and our lips crashed together. I pushed him backwards onto the bed and sucked on his neck. He moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Somehow he pushed me off and rolled on top of me. He pulled his shirt off. My breath hitched as he ran his hand down my side and started sucking and kissing my chest. I flipped us over so I was on top and kissed his lips roughly. I tried to climb off of him but he gripped my shoulders and pulled me back so our heads were resting on each other.

"Cas," He whispered and I shook my head.

"Not yet." I said back to him and got up, grabbing my shirt and leaving the room.