Betrayal

^^^i hAve no clue wHat my KeybOard is DOing.^^^BY THE WAY JO AND DEAN DID NOT KISS
Song:almost lover
I REPEAT JO SND DEAN DID NOT KISS yet :)

OH AND BY THE WAY THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER HEHEE

Third person POV

Dean had no clue what was happening between him and Cas. The more arguments they had, the farther away he felt from Cas, even though he was right beside him. Dean hated it. He felt trapped.

Dean wasn't the only one who was unhappy. Cas was truly starting to be confused with where he stood with Dean. They used to be so perfect and in the past year, they have grown so far apart.

That's the funny thing about people. People change over years. They begin to grow apart and need to see new things.

Cas' stalker has given up on torturing Cas and trying to kill him but that's the least of the their problems.

Deans POV

I walked into the hotel carrying the bags and saw Jo in the lobby. When she saw me she started walking to me and I walked faster. I got into the elevator and repeatedly pressed the 'close door' button. Unfortunately the doors didn't close fast enough. She squeezed in between the doors and before I could stop her, she pressed all the buttons.

"Hello Dean." She turned to me and I smirked. I had to admit, she was pretty slick. She stepped closer and I stepped back. She kept coming closer until I hit the wall and her face was only inches from mine. Dean what are you doing? You idiot your with Castiel! I thought as I leaned in and glances from her lips back to her eyes. She closed her eyes and closed the gap between us and I dropped the suitcases to wrap one arm around her waist. I put a hand on the back of her neck and deepened the kiss. Her hands rested on my chest and for just that once moment, I didn't feel like I was making a mistake.

The ding of the elevator when we reached my floor made me pull away.

"I have a room. Call me if you need a drink." She winked and stuck a piece of paper in my pocket. I gulped as she stepped out and we walked opposite ways.

I walked in and Cas looked at me from the couch. He smiled and came to grab his bag. He looked up at me and his eyes traveled to my lips. He brought his hand up and rubbed a thumb against my lips. When he brought his hand away I realized what he had seen. Lipstick.

Cas' POV

I looked at my hand and I couldn't believe it. I dropped my bag and turned away from him as tears form in my eyes.

"What have you done?" I ask shakily and turn to look at him. There are tears in his eyes. He reaches for my but I yank my hand away. "Don't answer. Take me home. Get a refund, take me home and NEVER speak to me again. ThEn I will be happy."

"You don't mean-"

"YES I DO!! TAKE ME HOME DEAN!! IM LEAVING YOU!" I screamed and threw his keys at him. I grabbed my suit case and ran out the room to the impala. I can't believe he would do this to me.

************

The car ride lasted hours and we sat in silence. I stared out the window until we got to "our" house. I got out and walked in. I started packing my things into bags and boxes.

"Cas...please. I need you." I heard him croak but I couldn't force myself to reply.

Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
Images

You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick

I kept packing my stuff as fast as I could. I needed to get out of here.

I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

"Cas where will you go?" I sigh and think. I could stay with Sam and Gabe. No. He would come everyday.

"I'll stay with Balthy." I can't stay here much longer, I will break down soon and I can't let him see that. I put on my trench coat and turn to face Dean who is now closer. Only a foot away.

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

He stepped closer and cupped my face in his hands. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry. We can still work through this." I shake my head and stare at the ground. He pulls me closer and forces me to look at him. "I love you." He whispers. He presses his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his grip tightens around my waist.

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
Images

And when you left you kissed my lips
You told me you'd never ever forget these images, no

I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

I pulled away and grabbed my bags. I walked out the house and to my black mustang. I tried to drive to Balthazar's but instead I pulled over by a tattoo shop and just sobbed in the parking lot.

This is where I promised myself I would never get that attached again. Never. I hate Dean for what he did to me. We could have had it all. I can't believe I trusted him.

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy
To walk right in and out of my life?

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

-----------------------------

HELLO EVERYBODY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY IM WRITING A SEQUEL GOODBYE RAINBOW TIGERS