Bathazar

Castiels POV

I sat down at my desk in my dorm and was tapping my pencil on my lips. It's been a month since I left for college. I was missing Dean like crazy but I'm just keeping myself busy so time will fly faster. The door opened and I closed and I looked up at Balthazar who's arms were full of groceries. I walked over to help him right before he dropped a bag. I lunged for it and caught it just before it hit the floor and took a few more bags from him. I set them on the counter and started putting stuff in the fridge. I went back to the desk and started thinking again.

"Has Dean called today?" Balthazar asked and that's when I realized. Dean calls everyday at five o'clock when he gets off. He didn't call.

"No...he always calls." I say getting up and getting my phone. I picked it up and dialed his number. It went straight to voice mail. I tried to ignore the feeling that something was wrong.

Deans POV

I looked everywhere for my phone and gave up after an hour. Cas probably doesn't even look forward to the calls anyway. I sat down and turned on the twilight zone yawning then I heard something from the back of the house. I turned the tv off and went to my room grabbing a shotgun. Slowly and carefully I walked down the dark hallway listening.

"Hello Dean." A deep voice said behind me and I knew exactly who it was. "Looking for this? Castiel is probably worried sick, or maybe he's too busy kissing his roommate." He said holding up my phone. He's trying to get to me. But what if he's right? I have seen pictures of Castiel with Balthazar in the background and I wouldn't be surprised. He had the perfect chance to take my gun and then everything went black.

A/N: sorry it's short I'm grounded.