Disapear

Deans POV

I coughed and opened my eyes to Castiel standing over me like a worried mother.

"Oh thank god." He says hugging me. I hug him back then look around. I'm still in this damn place.

"When do I get out of here?" I say hoarsely.

"Their keeping you for two more nights." He says and I groan looking up at the white ceiling.

Cas sat down on the couch and kept his eyes on me. Sam and Gabe came in and were arguing over the periodic table. (Foreshadowing) Cas looked at them confused and I smiled.

"Actually your both wrong." I corrected and they stared at me. "M1.4 is a certain element in coal and sulfur. It can only be found in Virginia."

"Sometimes I forget that your to smart for your own good Dean." Castiel looks at me eyes wide and I laugh. "How do you even know that???"

"A lot of research." I say.

Sams POV

I can't believe my ass of a brother just made an idiot out of me. Gabe looked at me and I just shrugged sitting on the couch.

"Cas...don't you have to get back to college?" I ask.

"Balthy has been sending my work to me so I can keep up."

"Who?" Dean looks at Cas and I give Cas the 'your in trouble' look.

"Balthazar. Sorry, am I not aloud to shorten his name?" Cas says cockily.

"Asshat."

"Assbutt."

The two of them give each other a death glare then start laughing. Sometimes their relationship scares me. The door opened and I looked at a large figure standing in the door. Our father.

"Am I allowed?" He asked and I looked at Dean who looked hopeful, fearful, and furious all at the same time. Castiel stood up tensed and obviously ready for a fight. Gabriel tensed next to me. It was kind of cute how he went from this happy go lucky person then he got all protective.

"What do you want?" Dean didn't dare look into Johns eyes.

"To apologize. I stopped drinking. I want to be a family again." His words shocked me and I turned my head quickly to see Deans reaction.

"I'm still gay asshole." This time he looked up and sneered.

"I know that! I'm not judging either and I'm completely okay with it....I guess. I just want a second chance."

Deans POV

I can't believe he has the nerve. Then again, he's family. I look over at Sam who seems pretty convinced.

"Hey Sammy." John looks over at him.

"Hey...." He trails off about to call him Dad but not sure of himself.

"Whatever." I say and John just walks out. I can feel Castiels gaze on my but I don't look back. I pulls the pillow from behind my head and place it over my face groaning.

"Dean?" I hear Sams voice but I don't respond. I hear footsteps and the door closing then I look out from under the pillow and find blue eyes staring back at me.

"Dammit Cas." I say turning over and he chuckles.

"Your not getting rid of me that easy." He says and walks to the other side of the bed. "Are you okay?" He asks and that's the question I was never good at answering. So instead I bury my head in the pillow. "I can go talk to him if you want." He says and I look up knowing Castiel will wind up beating the shit out of him instead.

"No Cas. It's bad enough that I'm a fag I don't need my boyfriend picking fights for me." I say and then regret it realizing how that sounded. "I didn't mean-"

"I know." Cas looks at the ground. "I'll be right back." He says and I know when he says that he means in an hour or more.

"Cas-" I say but it's no use he's already out of the room.

Gabriels POV

Castiel steps out of the room and looks depressed all of a sudden.

"What happened?" I ask and Sam turns to follow my gaze.

"Nothing. I just need some air." His hands were in his pockets and he was fiddling with his keys. He then walks away and Sam looks at me.

"He'll be okay." I say and smile at him. I was telling myself more than him though.

We head down to the cafeteria for a while. John and Sam are catching up so I head back up to Deans room but when I get there it's empty. Oh shit....oh shit it's empty.

It's empty. Dean disappeared hoooollyyyyy shit. Holy. Shit. What do I do? He's gone. He's not just gone! People in hospitals don't just...leave....wait. This is Dean. He left.

Castiels POV

I go to my car and stand there leaning on it for a second. Did Dean really think of himself as a fag? Because of me? Was he unhappy? I see some kind of reflection in the window of my car and my neck starts to burn. Then everything goes black.