Chapter 3

Jess and I sat down at one of the tables at the ice cream shop. We talked while we ate our ice cream then she had to go home. After Jess left I pulled my laptop out of my bag and started to watch some of Ranboo’s videos. I watched a few then I put my laptop back in my bag and I was about to get up but someone sat across from me.

It was a girl from my school. Her name was Delilah, she always got on my nerves.

[You talking will look like This Delilah talking will look like This]

“Heyyy (Y/n) How are you?”

“I’m good. How about you.”

“I’m doing good, what were you doing just now?”

“I was going to leave”

“No like before that.”

“Oh, I was watching my favorite youtuber.”

“Oh my gosh you and those stupid Minecrap people.”

“It’s Minecraft.”

“Same thing. Anyway, you should really stop watching those silly kids’ videos, we are seniors now (Y/n).”

“There, not just for kids Delilah the people who I watch help me in my day to day life.”

“(Y/n that’s silly how can they help you they don’t even know you exist.”

“It doesn’t matter you wouldn’t understand.”

“Your right I wouldn’t because I don’t run away from home as a solution to all my problems.”

After she said that she got up and walked away. I felt like I was going to cry. I was out in public and didn’t want to cause anymore attention over here, so I just looked up at the sky and blinked a whole bunch. But then someone sat down where Delilah was sitting.

[You talking will look like This and the mystery person talking will look like This]

“Hey I saw that girl come up to you and cause a problem. Are you okay?”

I looked at the guy he seemed to be around my age.

“yeah I-I’m fine”

“Are you sure? You're crying.”

I didn’t even notice the few tears that fell from my eyes.

“Yeah I’m fine but do I know you? Your voice sounds really familiar.”

“Um actually we don’t know each other but I have seen you at school a few times.”

“Oh”

I’ve never seen this guy at school. There was just something that seemed oddly familiar but I just couldn’t figure it out. Then I noticed he was fidgeting with something…It looked like a mask.