Chapter 19

Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo were sitting at this table. There were the snacks and drinks I bought and beautiful lights surrounding our area. It was unbelievable. I didn't know what to say.

"Surprise!"

"This was why you were all being so secretive?"

"Yeah.. do you like it?"

"This is amazing..."

I gave Ranboo a hug.

"I'm glad you like it."

He hugged me back.

"Oh no.."

"What happened?"

"I need to do something."

I immediately ran over to Tubbo. I needed to apologize.

"Tubbo!"

"Hey (Y/n)."

"Tubbo I am so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you earlier I was just frustrated."

"It's alright I understand."

"Thank you for understanding."

"Now come on lets enjoy your last day"

I smiled. "Alright let's go"

We sat down at the table and everyone else sat down with us. We talked for a while. We just enjoyed each other's company and ate snacks. At one point we ended up calling Georgenotfound, so I got to virtually meet him. We also streamed on Tommy's twitch since we had only streamed once the entire trip. I really enjoyed myself and I think everyone else did too.

We were at the beach until 10:30 pm. Then we cleaned everything up and went back to the air bnb.

When we got back to the air bnb we all went to bed. Me and Ranboo's flight is at 6:00 am so we went to bed early.

<Time skip: At the airport>

We just got to the airport and we have 20 minutes until we have to get on the plane.

"Well this is it."

I said hugging Wil.

"This is not it, this is just the end of your first out of many trips to the UK."

At this point I started to tear up. I walked over to Tommy and gave him a hug.

"Dont cry (Y/n) were still going to talk all the time."

"It's not the same"

"I know."

I went over to Tubbo.

"Hug?"

"Of course!"

I gave Tubbo a hug and then waited for Ranboo to finish saying goodbye.

Intercom:

"Flight to San Francisco boarding now!"

"Goodbye for now!"

They all said goodbye and we got on the plane.

"Did you have fun?"

"I sure did."

Once we got situated I got my headphones out, handed one to Ranboo and put on my playlist. The entire time I was awake all I could think about was how loved those people made me feel.

I haven't even known them for 2 months and I feel as if I have known them my entire life. Wilbur is like the dad I always wanted and Tommy and Tubbo are like the brothers I have always wished for.

Then you have Ranboo...

My soulmate

A/n

I just realized how lottlethey have known eachother for... uhmmm lets just say.. love at first sight?