Chapter 22

<Time skip: a few hours later>

It is currently 9:00 am. Ranboo and I watched a few movies and to my surprise he stayed awake during every single one. He just left to go get me some things from the store. So I decided to talk to Tommy in discord.

“Hello woman”

“Hello british boy”

“How are you?”

“I’m alright, how are you Tomathy?”

“I’m good. So what are you doing right now?”

“I am waiting for Ranboo to get back from the store.”

“Oh alright.”

We continued talking even after Ranboo got back. Wil eventually joined our VC and talked with us for a bit. Then they had to leave since it was getting late for them.

It was almost 3:00 pm and I was bored. I had just gotten the notification that Ranboo was streaming and he told me after streaming he had things to do with other streamers so I just watched tv until he was done.

<Time skip: hours later aka 7:30 pm>

Ranboo walked downstairs, into the living room and sat down next to me.

“You look bored.”

“I am.”

“We can go get some ice cream if you want.”

“Not in the mood for ice cream.”

“Well what would you like to do.”

“That’s up to you I must keep my promise.”

“Wanna just drive around?”

“Yeah!”

“Alright I’ll meet you in the car.”

I went to the car and sat in the passenger seat. Not long after Ranboo came out with snacks and blankets and put them in the back seat.

We drove around for a while blasting music on Spotify and singing our lungs out. It was super fun.  It was now around 8:00 pm, we pulled over in this field-like area. The sun was going down and it was really pretty. 

“Grab the snacks, I'll get the blankets.”

I grabbed them and followed him and put the snacks down and sat next to him. 

“You like it”?

“I love it,it’s beautiful.”

“Just like you”

“Ranboo, that was so corny.”

“But it’s the truth.”

I just laughed.

Then, he faced me.

“What?”

He didn't say anything. He tucked a piece of hair that was sticking out behind my ear. 

Then

He kissed me.

I kissed him back.

“I love you Ranboo.”

“I love you.”

“Runaway Girl.”

A/n

ITS THE END OF THE BOOK!!

Hope yall loved it as much as I do. I'm actually super proud of myself. But uhhh.. I'm working on another bookso pog. ANWAYSSS GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!